Reviews for One Shots
nico420 chapter 1 . 6/14
I love the concept of "Waiting." I like the idea of Cartman wanting to experiment with Kenny by marking him somehow to see if the mark would still be present after Kenny returned from his next death. And I can see Stan selfishly being grateful that Kenny has the ability to come back to life, while Kyle would feel bad for Kenny, and just think it's unnatural. I also love the idea of the boys still being together in death. Especially if Kenny still dies and comes back to life all the time, because, then, nothing really changes for him. Just everyone around him. lol :p
wolf of infinity chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Wow... Just wow... I've read all of these little stories now, and while I liked all of them, particularly the one with Gregory and Cristophe, this story really made an impression on me. It was eerie and beautiful and sad and horrifying at the same time. The dreams and their details sent shivers down my spine, and the truth about Kenny's situation and Butters' and Stan's thoughts and feelings about the whole thing... Maybe it's because I myself am scared of water and of drowning, but the way you described Kenny's situation - waking up only to choke and die all over again - it felt so real and so heart breaking. This is a really good story in my opinion, with so much depth and emotion! I loved the ending with Kenny and Butters, so heart-warming! Great work on this! :)
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Saw a cosplay inspired by this story on DA, and I was intrigued to check it out. Very lovely work! The plot was immediately interesting, your grammar and structure were both honed to a tea, and your characterization of Gregory and Christophe was PERFECT. I loved how Gregory was very calculating, constantly thinking of a plan and how his surroundings might help him further the ultimate goal of escaping. I also loved how Christohpe did the risky, last-minute sort of details of the impromptu escape - like smashing the door and barreling into the guard. He seems to me like the more renegade of the two. Wonderful job! Thank you so much for posting!

Pink Pickles chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
This chapter of Cold was so sad :(

I loved it great job and your way of writing is exciting and mysterious.
Bella-Tragedia chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Oh god. That one was so sad. :(
Eighty-Five chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
"Cold". Was. Amazing.

Congrats this was one of the best oneshots I have ever read and certainly the best for this pairing. Thank you.
hyorii chapter 5 . 7/8/2010

When I read that he had rope around him in the dream, I was like

Such a great story that involved Kenny's death. Nicely done.
J.E.McCormickGal chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Love your oneshots.

Love all your stories, honestly, even if there are pairings I don't usually like or feel fit well, you always make a good story out of it

Awesome :D
MangoIcedTea chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Okay... I REALLY was not going to review, it's really late... BUT DAMN?

The oneshots were good, yeah. UH. "COLD" though... was something special, really (damn I have to leave)so yeah the scene where butters' dream made me understand kenny's situation and it was like an horror movie and really great and now I need to re-read it anyways so I can get all the progression up to that part, yeah but DAMN WAS IT AWESOME. The best thing I've read in a long time...

Now I'm going to sleep all happy... and spooked... which is a perfect combination so THANK YOU
Mercedes chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
THIS is made me cry, -_-. Bunny!
let's point out the obvious chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
I decided to read this as a way to kill a spare hour between classes and found myself shivering halfway through. It's a beautiful story, there's so much raw emotion and a certain something that takes your insides and just twists them. For a pairing I don't even like that much, this is ridiculously good.
Aiconx chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
ugh T_T

That was beautiful man! Such an awful, horrible thing they did to Kenny! Had me to tears it did T_T
let's point out the obvious chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
These are all a lot of fun. You've got a real knack for plot, something that most fanfic is lacking, and you flesh the characters out really well. Considering Gregory and Christophe were only one-time characters, you did a great job developing their personalities.
trulybliss08 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
aww that was really good, Kenny's ending was the best XD
let's point out the obvious chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I plan on reading the rest of these one shots, but first, let me take a moment to say that this one in particular is everything I've ever wanted out of a Creek fanfic. I loved the plot. It was so perfectly South Park, and the characterization of everyone, even the minor characters, was dead on. Cute, amusing, and a lot of fun to read. Your writing, and your Tweek in particular, are something I'd love to see more of in this fandom.