Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
The part when they were childrens were so cute

I didn't really get what Dean was going to say to him... xDD That's at season 2, about the deal? I didn't really understood lol

Well, I liked it anyway Fluffy's all around.

Rosie chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I don't know how you do it Ness, but I can picture it, feel it, and even smell the hot chocolate. You really help open our minds and hearts to the emotion in this piece. Thanks for sharing.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
OMG i love! a christmas story haha LOL xx

watched a horror this christmas i know im lame

but Ruby was in it- black christmas

and if you've seen thomas kinkades christmas cottage

god damn Sam makes me cry in that!

this was such an awesome fic hun- shows that at least thats what a Winchester christmas is all about

ya did it wonderfully hun xx

i loved it
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Love this story, Christmas past and present for the Winchesters. Both are sweet and have a lot of awesome big brother Dean in. And Sammy, well he is just plain cute. Hugs, Vonnie
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ok, so I HAD to read this after 'I'll be home for christmas' and it carries on very nicely indeed. Loved the set up you'd done with the wee!chesters, I can picture that as a flashback in the show it's so cute.

More praise for you lovely lady! :) Ho ho ho, merry christmas!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Great parallels between past and present. And if you can't have schmoop at Christmas, when can you?

And totally agree that A Christmas Story would be Dean's favourite holiday movie - next to Black Christmas anyway. :)

Lovely story.

TraSan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aw, sweet. Whatever it is that's gotten into you - I'm loving the Christmas schmoop. :)

Thanks for writing!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You really are trying to break my heart. What a tough life those boys had. Love how you've written Dean in this - giving up his lunches for a couple of weeks to make sure that Sammy has a couple of presents on Christmas. That is truly brotherly love.

Loved the current-day Dean going on and on about the "non-chick-flicky" movies - so Dean.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas. Until next time...
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Fantatstic story as always and just what you would picture one of their Christmses being like! Dean would always do his best to make sure that Sammy had some kind of Christmas even if their dad wasn't there to do it for them.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Great fic
L5472 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aww..Sam wishing for Santa to come. Dean missing out on lunch for two weeks!

Leaving Santa some hot chocolate? *giggles* They're adorable..

Glad to see the boys are still..adorable?..nowadays.

Loved it! ]
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
What a wonderful follow up to your other story.

A sweet flashback with big brother trying to make Christmas special for his little brother.

I like how Sam fell asleep in the present listening to Dean talk, just as he did when Dean would read him a story as a child.

This Christmas, especially after watching "It's a Wonderful Life", would cause Sam to think about the angels they have met and one he could thank for bringing Dean back to him.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Thanks for the smile.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
What a nice little two-shot! I really like it and how you made them overlap. Well done.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
OH MY GOD! SO HEARTBREAKING! *sniffs* Awesome piece.
staceycj chapter 1 . 12/15/2008