Reviews for Reimbursment
Hebi R chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Such an adorable fellow.
Ever get the idea that Barbosa thinks he's a much better lover than he is?
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
LOL! Jack has a 'silver tongue' xD Ugggh, my mind- it always has to go back to Loki! :P *facepalms.*

I like this! It is a bit AU isn't it? :D You might want to mention that in the summary :D I am glad there was no slash, and I did not expect any, anyway :D

Great job, as always! :D
heavyneos chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
you should make one with ragetti's decendent, a x-over maybe?
Spitfire47 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
lovely! great story and finally one with no slash. definite favorite
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Omigosh, I am so in love with you right now! He is soooo cute in this fic! Ah, Ragetti is utterly adorable! Damn that Mackenzie Crook for playing him so cute and sexy like that! XD I loved how clever Ragetti is when he gave her the reason why he doesn't want all those things Calypso had offered. He's smart that boy is! More than he let's on anyway! Love Ragetti and love your fic! Adding it to my faves list!
PenWielder02 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
thiis is good :)
RabbitHash2016 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
A lovely job at capturing Calypso so well, and with Jack still obsessed with rum, too. It's so interesting to see the evolution of Ragetti as well, he goes from being a blackhearted villain to someone trying to clean up his act, even if he's not quite sure how to go about doing it. Good job capturing him here, too. :)

GoldenPalm chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I really enjoyed this tale. Ragetti is one of my fav character. thank you
Vashti chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was a nice little story! I quite like it. And I think your take on Ragetti is very in character.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Very nice! I really liked it, and could see this happening. Ragetti's reasoning sounded so like him too... I love him _
morph chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Great work. XD
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
No it wasn't such a bad story. I must say I'm not a Ragetti fangirl but that was quite an endearing story to read. You have composed the story quite well.

Also from that first appearance and line you have captured all that is Captain Jack Sparrow. Rum? check. Confusing speech? check. Speaking when he should be silent? check. The only thing missing is his thieving nature.

The only problem I have with your story is when Jack questions Calypso about what Ragetti has done. Calypso calls him Sparrah. This is the problem I have as it is only Davy Jones who says Sparrah and this is more because of his accent. A Calypso's accent is more Jamaican she would say Sparrow. I'm being a bit picky, I know, but it is the only thing that bothered me.

christina wing chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
it was very good and i cannot what for the next one. i hope you make more stories on the web site. you will know that i will read them!
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I liked it! It was nice!

And all three of them were nice and in character.
Queen of Nightshade chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aww! I found this story short but sweet. I always thought that Calypso and Ragetti had a special bond. I also love the fact that you add Jack. Jack rules!