Reviews for Can I take your order?
Pip Mudturtle chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
GOOD CHARLOTTE YESSSSS,lance has excellent taste in music, i love toby, i can totally relate to his feelings for someone that doesn't return them, oh well, keep up the toby stories
Daine chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
I'd love to see your pic of Toby, if you would send me it. My e-mail's above. I love your character and it's hilarious how Jean throws herself at him. Looking for more with Toby soon!
T'Girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
cool fic hehe jean is such a slut anyways can ya send me the pic

i really like your fics they funny

(ok im trying flattery to get u to send me a pic of toby)

anyways ba bai

Aroha Tui
Silver Thorn not signed in chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
no piccy :( Try scanning it and then setting up a link or something. i wanna see toby :'( ::sniffle::
Sabby chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
*grins* heh heh heh...BASHERS OF JEAN GREY UNITE! *takes out rusty spork*
BlackWido13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
didn't work. :( and i'm glad someone else besides me thinks jean tries *way* too hard.
Red Witch chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
You know for a telepath, Jean doesn't take hints very well does she? I almost felt sorry for Duncan. Almost! Good fic!
Evangeline Blue1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
It could get interesting, i think. Le Beau...its going to be something to do with Gambit, ne?
Lucid Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Poor pathetic Jean, flirting while on a date. I liked this fic too. Err... I guess you know the pic didn't show up by now. Is there any hope of us seeing it in the near future?
someone chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
aww sorry becs, but i can't see it. really cool fic though. it was funny to see jean throwing herself at a guy and not being reponded to.