Reviews for Flightless Bird
Mcsexielover chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Aw this is so sad! I kinda love this story and I really hate that you stopped writing altogether. I really wish that one day you would come back and finish those remaining stories.
Biib's chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I was really enjoying this fic, too bad you're not writing it anymore. Just wanted to let you know that.
cayt326 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Hey just another little reminder that I really really really miss you LP stories! You have so many great ones that I'd love love love to see finished. Please don't give up on them!
cayt326 chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
I was really getting into this story I hope you will update this and other soon!
heyalove chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
this was an awesome chapter. i loved it.

don't get what you meant by two men, two women and two girls though.

ud asap please cos i want to read the next chapter and find out what's going to happen :)
jordanfan360 chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
good chapter!

update soon.
justareader18 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Ohh...Chris Keller is Allie's father...should've guessed. How did I not guess that? lol. Anyway, back to the review. This story is really good, but sad, cause Brooke is gone :( I love the set up of the characters, you always have a way of writing a great AU where the characters are still the same, but different. (I don't know if that made any sense) But loving the connection between Peyton and Lucas that has already started. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here!
SocietyGirl chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Crazy idea, and great chapters so far. I find the Chris and Peyton pairing always a weird one, but I love that Lucas always has a small part of himself, that loves her no matter what - even when he is mourning the loss of his wife.

Nice work so far, I can't wait to see how you get L&P together.

~SG
bdavis19 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
i'm really liking this story! please update soon!
tseday871221 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Great UD!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Dunno how i missed the first chapter of this when you posted it, but i guess i did - anyway, it was nice cause i had a double treat this time! As always,your premise is totally original and the writing's great, with perfect dialogue and characterisation. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with this, i think it has lots of potential.

Word of warning: do not start any new stories! You need to finish a few before you write any more! When you have so many on the go at once, it makes it a bit difficult for readers to keep track of them all, and obviously makes it more challenging for you to update regularly. As a result of this combination, people may become less interested (although i personally will read anything you ever write :p). So yeah, just focus on the million and one awesome stories you already have - if the muse strikes again, for god's sake, ignore it!
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
aw. so sweet. i love it! ud sooN!
bjames238 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
once again, awesome. you've got lucas's characterization down perfectly. and haley's protectiveness over him too. peyton and lucas's reaction to losing brooke is perfect too.

and allegra's father? amazing twist.

can't wait to see what you come up with next!
no account anymore chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
That was beautiful. I cant wait for more
yaba chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
o, i love when you plant these beautiful seeds of a budding leyton relationship. I also love how you create these alternate beginnings for the characters, but still manage to evoke the feeling of strong ties between them all. It's all wonderful and very well written and I love this story especially, because grief no doubt brings people together and despite the unfortunate outcome regarding brooke, i think it could work for leyton. Keep writing :)

Yana