Reviews for The Punisher
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 4/2
This is great keep it up
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Let the punishment continue
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
HarryHermione Please!
Drifter950 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
It"s Sad. You find a darn good ploy idea, write a very good introduction. and then you let it sit. (Updated: Dec 28, 2008).

I"m putting it in "Follow : Story", and I'll stop nagging. The ladies of my family stoped the practice a couple of decades ago. But I still remember how irritating it is.

Err, you ever consider putting older ones up for adopting. I still thing the plots are very good, and think others would agree with me,

Any way:
May the MUSE always be with you!
jh831 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
great story so far
a lot of people want more, so do i
so are you going to continue? seriously, you got great stories, plz work on them
Kmon13 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Oh this is good the Harry taking up the mantle of the Punisher and going after the Malfoy family first I wonder if he plans on going after those who betrayed and abused him later on down the road.

I would also like to know if their will be a flashback or explanation on why his ended up in Azkaban and how he escaped and became the Punisher he's now become.

And What about Cindy Smith will she see Dumbledore for the Manipulative prat you made him to be in your story?

I'll be keeping an eye on updates for this story...

So until then keep writing.
imnotraven16 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
very* 1000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000 00000000 great story
Asherit chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I didn't remembr the Punisher torturing people... But as I read only a few books, maybe he do it i the others
dfcole chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Awesome stuff! I wish there was more! :(
Mobozo chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
too bad this was abandoned
bookmaster4321 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I find this fic to be extremely satisfying. Just because of the fact that Harry is using muggle weapons to attack an outdated and self centered culture that is stuck in the dark ages with no intention of moving forward. Please update soon because I cant wait to see what Harry does next.
Fenrir chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I seriously hope you can update all your fic's soon so far I've loved all of the and this one has great potential
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Well, this Harry is not taking names or long term prisoners...only information and blood. The ministry is going to be a war zone! I wonder what DumbDumb is going to do when lead starts pouring his way as I doubt Harry will not shoot him given the chance.
willboon chapter 2 . 1/1/2011