Reviews for I Moved The Stars For No One: The First Rewrite
Guest chapter 32 . 9/28/2014
This is amazing I can't believe that you moved on from this fiction! It's one of the best ones I've read so far absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see if you update any of this
MusicOfMyMind chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
cool
NicolasRaine chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
It is just me or is Alexis Johnson VERY similar to Aphrodite Johnson from the House of Night Series... Was that intentional or just a very eery coincidence?
CasXxGrippedXxMeXxTight chapter 32 . 9/19/2011
Hi! I just read the entire thing, since i have not been with the story since the start. I wanted to tell you that i really like this story, a lot, really. I love your main character and you've managed to keep Jareth in character /and/ interesting and your story line makes me happy. Now, i don't know much about review drama or theives, but i do know that you're an an obviously talented writer, and i'd love to see you continue this story. you're amazing, love!

-Han
GoblynQueen chapter 30 . 7/17/2011
is that it?

where's the rest of the story?

i love it so far but i would like to know if Jareth and Sarah ever fixed what was broken between them.

and what of his kingdom? does he stay with Aerynn or does he choose his destiny?
GoblynQueen chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
oh come on!
GoblynQueen chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
ugh don't fight it Jareth! just let it happen!

lol
GoblynQueen chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
pfft i knew it! Derek was probably cheating on her with that tramp Christa the whole time!

good chapter btw :P
lunarwitch16 chapter 32 . 7/14/2011
I really do like this story and I hope you do write again!
CeresMaria chapter 32 . 3/30/2011
I really do like this story and I hope you do write again! I'm sorry that you have lost friends through this though. I wish you well.
captainJR chapter 31 . 1/31/2011
Yay... definitely write it again. Its good. :) I like Aery she's full of spunk and doesn't take crap from no one. Awesomesauce. :) so finish writing it? ?
Kuroneko388 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Luv ur story. Btw I heard that ppl wit 2 dif colored eyes r more likely to go blind later in life. Just wanted to add that lil fact. Sory if I seem Opinionated :/
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 31 . 1/31/2011
YAY!
Opulent Skyscrapers chapter 31 . 1/30/2011
Yay! I vote yay, indeed. I think you should also make the very, very original available to read, just for nostalgia's sake xD I'd be interested in re-reading that version.

As always, my two cents don't have to be your two cents so feel free to whatever the heck you want to.
RhiannonClaire chapter 31 . 1/30/2011