Reviews for Understand
WinchesterSmosher94 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Loved this :D
JellyBellyJellyBeans chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I'm not a fan of kyman but I really loved this story! Your a great writer. When stan was mocking (or whtever he was doing) Kyle I was laughing lol! Anyways great job. I'm a sucker for Stan and Kyle friendship fics XD
Gabi chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
d'aw, I'm a huge Style fan and I dont support Kyman at all (no offense) but that was really cute and it made me like the pairing more. Excellent work! :)
jusAgurl93x chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I loved it!

I love kyman,

Best couple ever
TinyVamp12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I love Kyman, Kweek, and Stendy, but this story is great besides that!
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
amen to kyman! great story! :)
SexiiKyleBrofolvskiFan133 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
HATE cartman/kyla(shudder) LOVE this story

seriously it was so well written and i love stan and kyle friendship stories ALMSOT as much as stan/kyle slash stories :) kyle's just so cute and stan is just a total guy and very sweet!

there have only been two cartman/kyle stories ive actually enjoyed reading, and this is one of them :) and believe me, i hate kyman. with a burning passion. (thats a compliment, just so you know. lol)
EnDarkCiel chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Cute story!

Stan is funny and Kyle is so sweet, I love like he talk about Eric and... yes, Kyman FOREVER! XD
mememe chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
adorable! love it! i've been on such cartman/kyle withdrawal! thanks for this : D
Unavailable 101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh, I love Stan and Kyle's friendships stories very much, I thought this was slash story of them (Almost didn't read it until I saw the main pairing are CartmanxKyle, Whew), really good idea about making their friendship more unindustrialized because some stories doesn't have that, just making them kiss and stuff, YUCK!

I do like how Kyle show his emotional of how much he loves Eric. Such a touching story. _!
theceruleanstar chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Yayy this was fantastic! Kyle and Stan's whole conversation was just perfect. And yes, CartmanxKyle forever! Hehe. _