Reviews for Blue Christmas
shadowlover31 chapter 15 . 11/2
I really enjoyed this story. I didn't expect to like it this much. I know It's been almost a year since you updated this story but I would really love it if you would continue it. Its so touching with how everyone is close net together throughout the story and the relationships and how everyone got together or how they've gotten together it kind of reminds me a little of hey Arnold on how he helped everyone and how everyone lived together in a apartment boarding home like place too and Arnold was blonde too. I love how sasuke would do anything for naruto and being there for him throughout this difficult time for him. I also think kyubbi is adorably cute along with obito and tobi. It would be so cool to see kakashi beat the crap out with of mizuki-teme for what he's done. That go's double for that old wind bag koharu and donzo and homura too especially if they're responsible for minato and kushina's deaths because they couldn't get naruto to be turned into a political weapon or a homura clone pretty much and with them out of the way they felt they could move in and do what they want they just didn't count on naruto being so persistent in making sure his little brother was kept well and not taking away. Anyway I'm really looking forward to reading your next update I know you have a life and children to attend to so I won't sweat you for an update whenever one is posted I'll read it. I know you said you lost your big brother I'm sorry for your lose I know what's It's like to lose someone close to you I lost my mom and mom is big time cause it's seems to always be mom that's there so lossing her was vary hard for me. Anyway enough of that. I also feel you on the school bullying no kid should be bullied for any reason and I'm sorry your child had to go through that I hope everything will get better for him. Well that's it I've rambled enough I hope you and your kids have a nice day. Ja ne ! : )
Lynn Walker chapter 15 . 10/7
It's good please, please, please update. And I was thinking you should do an epilogue were Kyuubi, Tobi, and Obito are teens and the Uchiha twins are the semes and Kyuubi's their uke. I think it be cute. But if u don't I still love the story.
Darkened-Innocence chapter 15 . 8/20
I like sasukes show of possession and round about way of avoiding the fact that that's what it was when naruto questions him.
(Captures mizuki and chains him up in a dungeon with lots of implements of torture and weapons.) Mizuki... (Dark, evil laughter) Welcome to torture... Or should I say Hell?
Mizuki: ( Pales and suppresses a whimper of fear.)
Naruto: (Enters dungeon) Ooohhh, can I help? (Evil smirk and laughter)
Why, of course Naru-Chan, where should we start? Live dissection, or embalming? Or maybe castration using a pair of rusty kitchen scissors? Choices, choices. (Mad, insane, evil giggling and laughter.)
Mizuki: (Pales even further and nearly passes out from fear and imaginary pain.)
marianmerza chapter 15 . 8/3
Soooooo coooool
rosemary13 chapter 1 . 7/27
Thank you for writing this story. It was wonderful. Made me smile and laugh when the characters acted like they were. You really caught their charm. I really liked emerald.
AuroraStar17 chapter 15 . 2/18
update dattebyo!
ankwhat chapter 15 . 2/8
Really great story and can't wait for the next chapter.
LifelongRomance chapter 15 . 2/6
This is one of the best fanfictions I have read! I love the slow and steady development of the romantic relationships as well as the beautiful friendships in this-it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

Lots of hugs and smiles! I'm terribly sorry to hear about your losses, but take care of yourself!
Doris813 chapter 15 . 1/16
I absolutely love your story 8) I like that kyuubi is the smaller brother, every time I read a story with both naruto and kyuubi together he is always the older brother... Well keep up the great work I'll be wait for your update xD
Robin the bird chapter 15 . 1/4
I love your story so far. It's intense and very well thought out. I just want to point out that there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors though. You should find a Beta and have them go over the future chapters. :)

I'm really sorry to hear that you lost your brother. Losing family and/or friends are never easy at all. I lost my niece due to SIDS when she was only 11 months old. That happened back in December 2006. Sometimes I still cry and I missed her terribly. The pain will never go away. It may seem easier to get by as the days go by, but it will not lessen. I know no words can ever take away the pain and sadness you're feeling. I just want to say something that helped my family and I when we lost my niece.

Dear heart: This is the pits and no words can make it anything else. I cannot tell you how to escape the pit, but I will jump in and hold your hand while you find your way out.
yukino76 chapter 15 . 1/1
yeah a new chapter it's been so long thanks for updating and happy new year ;)
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
I love this story and sorry for your lost a few months ago I lost my great great aunt and It been nearly a year since my grandma pass on. Keep up the good work and just to say, your brother is your gardian angle and is watch over you. sorry if this make you sad.
Celestialfae chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Update and good job. Get those rich bastards exactly what they deserve for trying to hurt the Uzumaki's and have them put in jail. Mizuki too.

Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
I hope you recover. And your work is wonderful I eagerly await more of your work
Sprig chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
oh wow... the mystery just keeps building around Naruto and Kyuubi. but look at all the new relationships forming! it's great! and my condolences on your loss. i send my prayers to you and your family. *bows head*