Reviews for Blue Christmas
LunaSetsuna chapter 15 . 6/27
I can't wait to read more your work is Amazing,
Nari Lin chapter 7 . 6/16
Hn that part before the kiss was too short. Next time add something like *Suddenly time seemed to stop as they stared into each other's eyes. The situation... A dark hallway, no prying eyes, the only sound was the panting of two breathless boys as they looked on at the sight before them.
"Naru-to." Sasuke gasped out as his eyes became half lidded. Slowly he stepped closer to his golden angel.
"Sasu-" his words were cut off as their lips connected. An electric current ran through them as the moment continued. It was stiff...until sasuke began to move his lips, slowly, he placed his arms around the blondes waist, hopeing to mold their bodies as one. The air around them began to heat up as naruto reached up, wrapping his arms around the raven's neck and threading his fingers through his silky hair. It was bliss!* ah shit, I got carried away. Oh well if you want you can try that, but beware, that is my style. Now a days people reading on this site don't like half assed stories written by people who don't try. Pls don't be like that. Yours is good and all, just wished it was longer, it adds to more excitement and keeps readers sitting at the edge of their chairs. Try not to pack too much events into one chapter, it'll make people feel empty. Try to streach the point out, it makes people feel fullfilled when they get the full details. That is the life of a writer. Oh and try reading a lot of big books that make writing more interesting like Ledgend, Cinder or Prodigy. Those are good and the key to MY success, also, try find YOUR style! Good luck soldier! XD N.L
Update soon please.
Slytherin Studios chapter 15 . 4/16
I love it, please update soon.
LuckySleven chapter 15 . 3/1
Please update this!
spidereye8 chapter 15 . 1/23
please finish it
shadowlover31 chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I didn't expect to like it this much. I know It's been almost a year since you updated this story but I would really love it if you would continue it. Its so touching with how everyone is close net together throughout the story and the relationships and how everyone got together or how they've gotten together it kind of reminds me a little of hey Arnold on how he helped everyone and how everyone lived together in a apartment boarding home like place too and Arnold was blonde too. I love how sasuke would do anything for naruto and being there for him throughout this difficult time for him. I also think kyubbi is adorably cute along with obito and tobi. It would be so cool to see kakashi beat the crap out with of mizuki-teme for what he's done. That go's double for that old wind bag koharu and donzo and homura too especially if they're responsible for minato and kushina's deaths because they couldn't get naruto to be turned into a political weapon or a homura clone pretty much and with them out of the way they felt they could move in and do what they want they just didn't count on naruto being so persistent in making sure his little brother was kept well and not taking away. Anyway I'm really looking forward to reading your next update I know you have a life and children to attend to so I won't sweat you for an update whenever one is posted I'll read it. I know you said you lost your big brother I'm sorry for your lose I know what's It's like to lose someone close to you I lost my mom and mom is big time cause it's seems to always be mom that's there so lossing her was vary hard for me. Anyway enough of that. I also feel you on the school bullying no kid should be bullied for any reason and I'm sorry your child had to go through that I hope everything will get better for him. Well that's it I've rambled enough I hope you and your kids have a nice day. Ja ne ! : )
Lynn Walker chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
It's good please, please, please update. And I was thinking you should do an epilogue were Kyuubi, Tobi, and Obito are teens and the Uchiha twins are the semes and Kyuubi's their uke. I think it be cute. But if u don't I still love the story.
Darkened-Innocence chapter 15 . 8/20/2015
I like sasukes show of possession and round about way of avoiding the fact that that's what it was when naruto questions him.
(Captures mizuki and chains him up in a dungeon with lots of implements of torture and weapons.) Mizuki... (Dark, evil laughter) Welcome to torture... Or should I say Hell?
Mizuki: ( Pales and suppresses a whimper of fear.)
Naruto: (Enters dungeon) Ooohhh, can I help? (Evil smirk and laughter)
Why, of course Naru-Chan, where should we start? Live dissection, or embalming? Or maybe castration using a pair of rusty kitchen scissors? Choices, choices. (Mad, insane, evil giggling and laughter.)
Mizuki: (Pales even further and nearly passes out from fear and imaginary pain.)
marianmerza chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
Soooooo coooool
rosemary13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Thank you for writing this story. It was wonderful. Made me smile and laugh when the characters acted like they were. You really caught their charm. I really liked emerald.
AuroraStar17 chapter 15 . 2/18/2015
update dattebyo!
ankwhat chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Really great story and can't wait for the next chapter.
LifelongRomance chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
This is one of the best fanfictions I have read! I love the slow and steady development of the romantic relationships as well as the beautiful friendships in this-it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

Lots of hugs and smiles! I'm terribly sorry to hear about your losses, but take care of yourself!
Doris813 chapter 15 . 1/16/2015
I absolutely love your story 8) I like that kyuubi is the smaller brother, every time I read a story with both naruto and kyuubi together he is always the older brother... Well keep up the great work I'll be wait for your update xD