Reviews for Shiksa Goddess
guest chapter 10 . 7/6
Awesome. I'm so, happy that Goldberg and Julie get together. They make a cute couple. And ironically enough, the guy who played Goldberg said in an interview that he had a crush on the girl who played Julie.
the true elec chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
A very good story, the right combination of fluff and drama.
alemica2 chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
AW! So glad they got a happy ending, I really loved this story!
sToriTyme chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Yay! so glad you came back to this. I loved it :D Such a cute ending! Great Job -TT
Mali08 chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Aww how cute!
AmnesiaSparkles chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
So, um...I really like this. I love this pairing!

And this is a really sweet fic.

Update soon, please.
Myrle 16 chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
i like it!

i mean, its different, and all, but good!

can't wait to read more
sToriTyme chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Aw, i've missed this story :) i liked the Julie/Rebecca conversation. i'm glad they got things talked out. Great chapter and i hope you update soon!

Looking forward to your next chapter -TT
alemica2 chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
I loved it!

Julie and Goldberg are really sweet and I'm glad Rebecca and Julie sorted things out, kind of. Hopefully she doesn't cause problems for them again but I have a feeling she will... update asap!
alemica2 chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
So happy you updated! I agree with Goldberg, something is definitely up with his mom taking things so well... lol update soon!
awtr101fan chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
uh o...i hope mama goldberg doesn't try nething 2 break them up. that would b really mean :( good chapter though. bout time he told his ma.
sToriTyme chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
LOL! oh man I can't wait for the next chapter! She did take that too well ha ha!

I think that's adorable the reasons they gave for how they knew they love each other :)

Looking forward to your next chapter! -TT
sToriTyme chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
I hope Julie sticks to it if Goldie doesn't tell his mom lol! Loved the chapter glad you updated!

Looking forward to more! -TT
xxkpxx chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
good job... i like goldberg with julie. update please
sToriTyme chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
So glad they talked things out! i have a feeling there's trouble on the horizon whether with Goldbergs mom (when she finds out) or with Rebecca

Can't wait for an update! -TT