Reviews for A Golden Opportunity

C: happy easter
InsideMyRainbowEyes chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Update soon333
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
That was.. This whole thing is amazing. I love this story. Sad about Clyde though. I would have guessed Bradley if I'd been here earlier.. Though Bradley probably goes to a Christian school of some kind. O-o Please update soon.
iMesh chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
ngh! I hope you continue this story SOON DX

such a great story!
Scoodoo58 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
This is totally wicked, and I cannot wait to read more.
MoonLLotus chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
ugh. stupid kenny. great fic btw.
jaybbycakes chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
iNewb chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
This is definetly the most in-character Bunny fic I've read (yes, I'd actually believe that Butters could end up like that). It would be very nice if you would continue! And am I starting to sense a one-sided Kenman? _

Merry Christmas!
teeheewoot chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Ahaha oh wow! xd i thought you disappeared! hope things are okay and dont stress yourself. lol keep up your great works. ;P on a side note Merry Christmas!
Tikal Tyrant chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
I've just gotta say, I was so happy to see a new chapter for this story. I really love the way it's written, and I was so glad to read what came next. I really liked the scene where Stan brought Kenny to his car. Keep up the good work. I'll definitely keep reading. :)
jimkirks chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Woah, this story is pretty damn awesome! I especially love Cartman in this, you know, the being all nice to Kenny but denying it. I can't wait for more~
Rebirth Ethos chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
I gotta say i love this. I've been looking for a good bunny story i can follow, i think this is it. although i gotta say normally cartman/wendy really grosses me out (if their broken up or not), but i will happily deal with it (and any refereces) for your great writing and story. keep up the good work!

as for who stole butters v-card? to be honest i don't have a clue. *_*

fujyoshi8059 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
oh gosh cant wait for the next chappy *u*