Reviews for The way I love you
KimiD chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Other than a few spelling, punctuation & grammar error the story is pretty cute. Some guys just can't see the forest for the trees. lol loved the songs you used very good where you put them in the story.
CullenCovenMember chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Love the story... It's short but sweet
bree chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
stupid jacob. he's a peice of sh** in any story.
nrisley19892007 chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
love the story..really good..
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
I really like this but you need to edit things such as spelling and grammar. Some of the sentences are to hard to understand.
spellbound-99 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This is cute, but you are in desperate need of a beta, or proofreader. Your grammar and sentence structure need a lot of work. offers betas for you so they are easy to find, but I do suggest getting one. Having your work proofread by someone other than yourself always improves it, and it will make your stories a lot easier to read and enjoy. Good luck!
iluvtwilight13 chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
i love this story
Dililia Moore chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Ugh! I loved the first chapter, then you ruined it when u said that twilight was bellas favorite book! Dont u think they would realize that they have the same names and their friends do to and i wasnt going to say this in my review but ur spelling sucs 2 and im not even going to read e n more its ruined my eyes are scared 4ever cus of that line. PLUS there way 2 mushy and gushy and is edward human in this?
Taylor Swift chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
Hell yeah sequel
twilightlover333 chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
No, leave it there, it's perfect.
Jena chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
sequel yes. I loved this story.
A is for Angel chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
of course a sequel would be amazing
emmettlover0428 chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
Omg... I love the story! Yay they got back together.
A is for Angel chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
that was a perfect ending

amazing it fit perfectely and it kind of made me cry

twilightlover333 chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
Yes, they're back together! I hate fanfictions where they don't get back together for like twenty chapters. Please update soon!