Reviews for Mistletoe Kisses'08 2009 REDUX
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
I enjoy all this drabbles XD

The Kira's one was a little sad, but I LOVE the ByakuyaHana ans IsshinRyuuken. I'm a complete fan of KurosakiIshida couples XD

Merry (late) Christmas~

Kisses from Argentina!
xxkuromichan chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
Aww...this was a great story to read. Luvd the crackiness of it all~ Hope ya write more stuff like this. 3
NorthernTrash-x chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
Wah... love it love it love it. :) :) keep up this amazingness for the sake of my Christmas happiness. :) NT-x
NorthernTrash-x chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
hm... I'm trying so hard not to enjoy the mental image of the three of them together... pwoar. Love it. :)

NT-x
NorthernTrash-x chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
I love Kira/Hisagi, but a little part of me wants to see some Ichimaru/Kira too... but really well done, and really sweet. :)
NorthernTrash-x chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
Ah! So cute... I love this pairing. I loved these last year, and I love them this year as well. They really are well done, and so original. Well done! I’m really excited to see the next few…
TheaBlackthorn chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
LOL I'm sure behind that guileless idiocy Isshin's far smarter than people give him credit for. LOL This was really fun sweet :)
TheaBlackthorn chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
Poor Renji he's still deprived af Byakuya's kisses :)
TheaBlackthorn chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
I love these three together and the way Kyouraku and Jyuushiro play off each other was perfect!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
Yay! I wonderfully intriguing chappie. I can't waitto see what happens next!
xxkuromichan chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Great story with well-written yaoi-ness...yay! lulz, all the male charas are turnin out to be gay.
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
Love this. Enjoyed every chapter of it so far. I can't wait when it's off hiatus.

Oh I kinda like the crack pairing of Keigo and Ikkaku. Though Yumi and Ikkaku will probably end up together again.

I wonder what the ruckus is all about..oh the Espadas crash the party?
NorthernTrash-x chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Both of these were brilliantly entertaining. Hope you update it soon, if you are intending to.
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
I get it now! .

Please update soon!
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Huh? They're not together anymore? ...Did I miss something?

Excellent chapter!