Reviews for In the Winding Down Hours
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Nice little piece, not one of your absolutely best, but good, as always!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
The way they look so connected in this story is pretty cute

Kisses and I liked it

Rosetta
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
AWW kris hun, ya little shiner!

this was beautiful!

im sorry it took me soo long to review... xx

wow...

i loved how you touched on this- that normalacy between them how Dean's reminding Sam he's back, he's still there for him and their bond to still hold...

bless Sam's not changed, he's not evil. He's still affected by Jess, this was beautiful hun x

wooww!

i loved how you picked out the motel room- how it's quiet and it really pin pointed on them being brothers and not the intense hunts and hectic life they have- but their own time, when they can actually talk.

really amazingly written too hun x

i especially loved how Sam couldnt sleep, and how tense he was- your descriptions are gold!

and Dean waking up and noticing like that- asking him on it

aww

and just simply being there

LOVED IT!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Poor kid; losing someone you love is devastating and you never really get over it.

Favourite line:

“Oh come on, not even for spirits haunting the girls’ varsity locker room?”

Very Dean-like. Love it mate!

Kind regards,

ST x
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh WOW girl! Such an amazing story full with all the brotherly moments we all love! Beautiful and truly wonderful! YOU GO GIRL! :D

hugs,

V.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Okay so, so...so...Who said you lost your touch?

Because I can see it right here. I mean this was great.

I love how you described how Sam slept and how Dean slept and I loved how Dean broke the silence of sleep with "Sammy". I love how that was the FIRST word to reach Sam's ears. :)

I swear Kris, I don't what happened to you BUT you DID NOT loose your muse!

Because this story was awesome! :)

oh and can I be shallow for a sec? *blushes*, because this:

"His fist curled loosely into the motel sheets bunched at his waist, his thumbnail raking over the ridges of his abdomen."

killed me, LOL

*hugs*
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Heya!

I liked this... nice brotherly banter.

Your muse is right there ;)

Cute!

Lee
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Pretty awesome. I loved the quietness in the beginning. It spoke louder than words. Dean watching Sam, Sam trying to relax to give Dean his much needed sleep. The way you described both their motions and appearances felt like watching a movie and describing Sam made almost made me shiver (not in fear either). Loved the interaction. I always enjoy your stories. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Fantastic oneshot Kris of how Jessica's Death affects Sammy, which in turn affects Deans since he is so tuned in to Sam and taking care of his baby broter. Loved how DEan immediately sensed that Sammy wasn't asleep and couldn't sleep hmself because of it!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
“Watch out for the Varsity Girls, dude.”

LOL
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Nice story. I like how much in tune with each other they are.
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This was an enjoyable read! Very detailed, very well-written. Also, I love Sam/Jess. The pilot episode breaks my heart every time. Thanks for reminding us that Sam still misses his girl.
wild-karde chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
this is super cute, thanks for sharing! you did such a wonderful job writing their closeness, i can totally see how in tune they are to each other's every move..
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Poor Sammy! Tough time. Dean's right. It never does go away, but it does get better.

Loved the progression from the seriousness at the beginning to the lightheartedness at the end.

Well done!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Very sweet, very sad, very angsty. Really good job!