Reviews for Such a Quiet Thing, to Fall
Sammich Man chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Another interesting chapter!

A very interesting view point of the Sith, turns out not every single one would be described as 'evil'.

I too felt confused on Seras facing Niomie. Was she a character in the KOTOR series? Or do the Jedi treat their allies as brethren? Perhaps both.

I wonder what Alucard had meant by that other fallen Jedi being an indecent snack...

It's still good, the mixing makes a lot of things fresh to the Hellsing fans, perhaps a tad less for the Starwars fans, but still fresh!
BlackMara chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
From the cold landscape to my computer. And here I find one more story from you! Yay

Intressting as usual, a chalenge too for me since I'm not familiar with Starwars more then I have seen the 1,2,4,5,6 movie.

Still I got one more question!

Is Pip going to show up? D
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Reading this makes me look at the Sith in more grey area. And I never heard of a Fallen Jedi before. And with Alucard consider as fakers I would think he would call Sidious a faker as well. But I was a little confuse about the fight between Seras and Niomie. Where did she came from? It was some what random for me. And if you do continue this story(I really starting to like it very much) do you think you might make a chapter were Seras get her revenge on those people who killed her family? And I think I might know who Alucard is,Darth Nihilus
Iron's Grasp chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Once again, this story never disappoints. The plot is starting to take off, and be it Hellsing's plot or your own, it probably won't either. I loved how Alucard explains the truth of the Sith Code. Really makes you look beyond the superficial 'Jedigood, Sithbad' explanation.

Cheers

Iron
Azure Zangetsu chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Alright, I have two things to say about this one.

First:

Thank you very much for making it clear that Revan never "fell" or was "redeemed" but that he simply decided for himself. I really have tried to make it clear to some Starwars fans that the Light and Dark sides don't have a defining line, just that one teaches control and that the other teaches you to use one's emotions to focus power. Revan was really neither, just simply using his/her deciding power for his/her agenda.

Second:

Once again, thank you. Sith are not insane, nor are they all power-hungry maniacs out to slay everything that lives. No, as explained in a few books, and in KOTOR I, the Sith were never in tune with the Force, nor the Jedi. They were the Sith, and the current ones are merely copycats using a similar code. You explained this well.

All in all, nice chapter. Poor Seras killed her friend, but saving one's own skin is good enough for now. I did enjoy Alucard's line when Seras cried: "So emotional..." Emotions decided whether or not you give up or kee fighting. Great chapter.

P.S. Could 'Ordo' refer to 'Canderous Ordo?'

Always ENtertained - Azure Zangetsu
BrazeRancor chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Very good! It' probably best if you dont describe the effects of the force as 'Force Grip' and 'Force Jump.' It sounds like you've played to many Jedi games. (Haven't we all...)
Crow T R0bot chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
It was a pleasant surprise to see this updated. But before I have anything good to say, I feel some concrit is in order.

Typos abound in this chapter, particularly how you seemed to use "than" in place of "then," "counsel" in lieu of "Council" and consistently mispelled "Revan" as "Reven." Fortunately, it was easy to mentally "correct" the words while reading.

Also, the thing about "Niomie" took me by surprise, since we had no prior background on her, but at least it gave Seras a moment to realize what she's becoming.

I especially like Alucard's lecture and interpretation of how Sith aren't necessarily corrupted by the Dark Side. Heck, his description almost sounds like something Jolee Bindo or Kyle Katarn would indulge in (though I'm not 100 percent sure about the latter since I only know of him from a friend, but from what I can gather, he's basically the Galactic Civil War era version of Jolee).

His words about the Dark Side ring slightly hollow when you remember that Revan was seemingly the only Sith that I know of in the Star Wars universe who was able to stay focused on his goals after he "fell." The Dark Side is usually an agent of a force that TVTropes dot-org calls "Motive Decay." Even so, I'm still eager to see how this turns out.

P.S. I've fallen behind on Geist Krieg thanks to three little things known as "Call of Duty: World at War," "The Orange Box," and "Tales of Vesperia." I'll try to catch up on my writing today, but I can't guarantee I'll have something prepared by tonight. Wish me luck anyway.
Azure Zangetsu chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Good chapter, nice flow between the Hellsing storyline and Starwars universe. Always fun to read this. Although I didn't expect Integra to be a Mandelorian...that was a welcomed surprise. She's got a lot of mercs though, if they're the same race as her too. Mandelorians are tough! Anyway, good job.

Always Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Quite a sweet story this makes. Although I think it fits the "Hellsing" section better than the "Star wars" one, I admit it is a truly entertaining thing to read either way. I also like you having chosen to take it on the anime story line as start as I liked that part. Keep it up
Iron's Grasp chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Well done once again. I'm astounded (I really don't use that word often) at how well you've drawn these connections. It all seems to fall into place, and still make sense of the general plot of Hellsing.

Fantastic work,

Iron
the good dr chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
A Mandalore as a sith? I don't think I saw that coming.

signed the good dr.
CrazyLemon chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
This is the first star wars fanfic i've read, but i'm sure this is one the few that 'flows'. amazing! Please make this a long fic... I'm looking forward to the next update. As,to any thing that you can do better, well, maybe adding a bit more mystery, some jedi history, sith history and a few made up facts will surely spice up this story.
BlackMara chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
xD Is she a vampire or not? I ned to know :3

Please tell me?

Anyway, it's funny to read Hellsing like this. xo And...

Wonder how Pip will be... Recently I've found out that I like Pip more and more xD I bet you noticed that!
Sammich Man chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Another nice chapter done by you!

You are mixing the elements of Hellsing and Starwars rather nicely. How far will Seras be pushed before giving into the dark side? Mwahahahahaha. Ultimately up to you how long you wish for this to be, even so, this is still quite fun.

Enjoy your stay with your family!
Crow T R0bot chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Okay, *now* things are starting to mix up a bit (even though the overall framework for the anime and OVA are still the same so far). I can totally see someone as headstrong as Integra playing Mandalore (and I'm sure she and her Mandalorian grunts will be much more eager to meet The Major's counterpart on the battlefield to boot).

I also like your explanation for why Seras can't just return to The Jedi Order. Turning to the Dark Side requires a lot more conscious effort (and in Seras' case, probably Stockholm Syndrome) than becoming a vampire (and considering what Seras "felt" in Alucard...wait, shouldn't that be "Alu-Card," make up your mind...I can't help but wonder if he's looked at a few holocrons made by Darth Nihilus as well).

As for the Sith committing acts of douchebaggery that are random and pointless even for them? I'm having flashbacks to the rather bland Dark Side options from KOTOR 1. Can't wait to see how the rest of this turns out in the meantime. I'll try to get back to work on GK as soon as I can, though I have slacked off for the last couple of days.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »