Reviews for Such a Quiet Thing, to Fall
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
So is Integra part of the Sith or is something else? And is Alucard someone beyond a Sith power wise? Im starting to get very interested in this story even if its in 2nd chapter.
BrazeRancor chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Nope. No problems here. The ball's rolling well and I'm looking forward to more.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh. I thought that the sith at the start was Alucard, he seemed to act more like him. But hey, whatever works.
BlackMara chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Well xD

This seems intresting.. one more chapter please?
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Funny thing is that I actually read this last night before you PMed me to tell me about it. It was just so late when I read it that I felt too tired and lazy to review. As you can see, however, I am fixing that.

While some originality is lost by modeling the story development after episode numero uno, it's still interesting to read through the filter of another universe. I'm especially curious about Azure Zangetsu's remark about "Jack." Is there an in-joke I'm missing out on?

Now there are so many possibilities going through my head. What would this universe's version of the Hellsing Organization be like? Is Anderson a Jedi, and if so, how are you going to justify his decidedly un-Jedi-like homicidal Holier Than Thou mindset? And of course, I can't help but wonder if The Major is going to be a Sith or a Mandalorian or something to the effect (especially since Mandalorians love war for war's sake).

And of course, considering his regenerative properties, I can't help but wonder if Alucard (sorry, "Alu-Card") has taken some notes from Darth Sion?

You have me hooked, let's see where you take this. I look forward to more, but don't get in over your head trying to juggle this with your other projects.
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Well that was a fun read. You're good at crossovers as always!

I've been somewhat up-to-date with Starwars... Well really, only all six episodes. KOTOR 1 and 2 were video game right? I think I played those before... But I never beat any of them, so I don't wouldn't know any references, darn. Oh well, it's still quite easy to follow.

I say go for some more chapters! It was more fun to read this!
the good dr chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh, very good.

signed the good dr.
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Alright, here's my two cents. Nice job! ;D

I like the flow (not a force pun) of this one and how you melded Hellsing and Starwars into a category like this. Very nice writing style and work. I hope to see more from this one. It had an enormous potential, at least from my standpoint; Starwars being such a massive universe and Hellsing being so out-there. It works well.

This is off-topic, but do you remember the Jedi Temple in KOTOR I where you had to tell the master the code of the Jedi? 'there is no emotion, there is no peace' I took forever on that part because I guessed the whole thing through. Good work remembering it for this. You seem to have put a good bit of work into this one. Good work.

P.S. On purpose or not, thanks for using "Jack" in this one.

Always Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
OK, I tell you the truth, the only experience I have with Star Wars universe are five of the six movies, the two Ewoks movies, and the Star Wars/Ewok cartoons of old. Everything else is new or a little out there for me AKA the Clone Wars cartoon movie/show. I could not get to that. But I like the concept. I can actually see that happening in Star Wars. And I bet they could look cool in the Star Wars dressing apartment. And I can guess who would be Siths and who are the Jedi(Anderson most likely) if you continue the story. And why ain't this in the Hellsing category? And is Alucard a Darth? Darth Vlad(that just provokes fear). And a side note, I found a amusing way to give your self a Jedi name if you want to hear about it.
Iron's Grasp chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Where do I begin to praise this work? It fit perfectly with Hellsing! Well done once again, Metropolis Kid.

160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11