Reviews for Such a Quiet Thing, to Fall
aroya chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
i was actually hoping you could continue with the story, like major and schrodinger would appear, but this is ok i guess, looking forward to your other stories!
naru894 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
more more more more moe more moremore

jejejeje its really quite good XD
naru894 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
you hear at the distance a chorus of people *long story, long story long story! jejejeje

good as always!
naru894 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
worth continuieng this is XD
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
come on MK please continue this story it's awesome
Azhwi chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Interesting. I like the story idea, love the characters. Well done!
saltkettle chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
Well, that was a bit depressing. I really like the way you delved into the logical extent of the Sith beliefs, but it's still kind of horrifying. I just don't really know how to react. It makes me think of myself and my constant striving for freedom. I've never considered freedom battling with my happiness in such a real way.I use my freedom to chose to be connected and follow the winds of fate and I don't know how I would react to such "complete freedom" which seems to steal away the freedom to chose so many other things.

A very thought provoking story. I'll have to stroke my metaphorical mustache for a while yet as I puzzle out the implications of this.
sailorbebe chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
I absolutely love this story.
Reality and Fiction chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
... DAMN! Alucard was Nilus? Just ... Damn!
Cameron Young chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
definitely one of the more interesting crosses I've read, if a tad predictable at times.
Deritine chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
Ooh. Interesting way to go about mixing the two... so I recall there being a sequel? I hope so, since this is an EVIL way to end it. (If yes, a note at the end linking to the second story would be a good idea).
Deritine chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Ah, finally. I always get irritated with the Sith. They act like total idiots! Honestly, they are steriotypically evil. Eugh. If you are truly for yourself, you would act more like Alucard. I love his definition of the Sith in your story. It's what it should be.
The Layman chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
Incidentally, I thought Walter would have been a droid.

Wow, that was a random thought. Anyways, great story. I REALLY can't wait for the sequal now! (And there'd better be a certain rogueish mercanary with a French accent in it!)
aragon66 chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
It's really good, however i have to ask - is it going to continue?

I'd love to see how you'd put the other arcs in this story.
blood enraged chapter 9 . 7/16/2010