Reviews for Such a Quiet Thing, to Fall
CrazyLemon chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
Mazing Man! it was very well written, and you've got me totally hooked now, even if i wasn't before. :D
Crow T R0bot chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
After a relatively short wait, it's high time we see the Valentine confrontation. I'll admit I would have preferred an "epic" style battle writing, but the good old ultraviolence was true to Hellsing form, and happily enough, the HKs, even as cheap knockoffs, failed to disappoint with their barrage of awesomeness.

My only big problem with this chapter was that Jan "Bringing on the Mothafuckin' death by Konami!" Valentine *never spoke* at any point in this chapter. His hamminess will be greatly missed, especially since he was pretty quiet compared to his anime/manga counterpart. Regardless, as a villain, you will be missed Mr. Valentine.

Ah, at last, Alucard reveals his true identity. I know you spoiled it for me in advance, but seeing the big reveal, however quick it came, was truly an awesome moment. Now I'm just starting to wonder how the Lord of Hunger relearned to speak Basic instead of that Lovecraftian gobbledeygook that he made whenever talking to Visas or the Exile. :P

And now, more than ever, I want to give Seras a hug. I don't care if being connected to the Force makes you its "pawn," I wouldn't want to have my own connection severed if I had one (shivers). Hopefully she'll be able to suck it up and bounce back in due time. You're strong enough for that Seras! :)

P.S. Finally, after much delay, I wrote the first couple of paragraphs of Chapter 20 of GK and a little more of TEFB. I've been distracted by some reading and the intrawebs and work, but with the weekend coming up, it's time to play catchup. After 2 and 1 month(s) of waiting to deal with each fic, I plan to try to move through both entries as quickly as possible. Hope you enjoy them when I have them taken care of! ;)
Sammich Man chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Well, this was certainly an interesting chapter, good work on the length. You've been able to cross-over two story arcs for the Hellsing portion of the story. From the two fights, it was done well, and then you having Alucard's actual identity for this cross-over.

Nine chapters for this story is a nice length. Not too long but with enough things done in the story for the ending to be quite interesting. Good work on your ending, I liked it, it leaves it off for the current conflicts resolved but the imagination of what else could be in store.
Kamizune chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
fantastic. splendid. tantalising. want more. plese.

thanks
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
the end is pretty confusing, yet, deep... Deeper than I would expect. This is not feeling like an appropriate final yet though as it seems a little too empty. No chance on having a sort of epilogue?

Anyway, it was good... But it still feels slightly un-finished. What about Vevut Ordo and Fergusson for instance? How will Seras cope with her "Freedom"? Will Alucard ever earn forgiveness? That sort of stuff I feel like knowing.

Still, good story.
Haissan chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Holy shit, what are you pulling all this from? jeeze, change a few names and you could have yourself a seriously serious Sith book...hot damn
the good dr chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Yeah, but even without her connection to the force, wouldn't it still be manipulating her? Wouldn't his connection to the force allow her to regain her connection, just like the Exile and Kriea?

signed the good dr.
Alastor Vega chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Well Episode 1 has been done. Well that some angst for Seras. She really is a sensitive person aint she. And I see yu put some allusion on who Alucard was. And to tell you the truth, that red mist scares me(awesome.) And my fave part is when Alucard and Luke lightning powere collided. And I like when Seras slice Jun hed off. And that last scene with Alucard and Seras was great. And I have to guess that the way Alucard was talking about the Force reminds me of his hatred of God in the Manga. Well awesome story and cant wait for Episode 2. I cant wait how you do Millanium
moved1account chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Never thought about the force that way. hm. Awesome chapter. srry I haven't reviewd in a while, I was at Camp.
Capito Celcior chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
What do I think? I think it is an exelent idea. Alucard is strong. In Hellsing, he is ridiculously strong (which makes it interesting), but how to properly re-create that in a universe where the power diferences lay much closer? No single warior so far seen in the series has been able to singlehandedly deal death to ten thousand people in a single battle...

But this power, this freedom of the force...yes, something I have never seen before. It's always the force guides you, listen to it, or use ot, fuel it with your hate...but to see it diferently...like you did here. Why it is a stroke of genius. Of course, you have tainted my vision on the force for the comming few days/weeks/months, but that is alright. It seems like a fresh new perspective. And something that would give Alucard "Lord of Hunger", his unique, powerful and dreadful abilities.

I like that word, dreadful. It discribes him so well...
enderverse chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
I have seen "the force controls you" in few places but I dont think I have ever seen that written as a negative and fixable thing. Very Original I like it.
Azure Zangetsu chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Well, let's see what happened in the grand finale. Hm...

HK47 would be proud of his meatbag-killing homocidal robots! His less-than-generic battle cries would inspire them to greater feats of blasting! (And expand their vocabularies) Killer robots vs the Mandalorian Guard, nice match.

And silly Luke, you should have known that a big bad vam- sith lord was too much for a puny insect like you to handle! Alucard is Master of the Stomach Side of the Force.

And Seras finally found her center in the fight. Jan is now a headless heap on the floor and Seras is all the better Force user!

And now that Seras had the un-life sucked out of her, she gets to be detached from the Force and use it in a different sense. Very interesting. Poor Seras has to cry it out though. Alucard's a pretty good Sith master though.

Nice finisher for this fic. Great work.

Especially Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
Jjvalour chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Darth Nihilus?

So, is she re-learning the Force, or learning something else thats kinda similar?
insomniac22 chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
darn man well it isn't revan cuz he was talking about her or is it a him w/e is kreia then like a guy form
mwjen chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Interesting mix. Really enjoying your story, thanks for posting.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »