Reviews for Misdialed
Ella1989 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
please update please...
IMKRYSTAL chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Really nice story !

It's really funny and original.

Really hope you will update but I guess it's impossible.
Annaissocoollike chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Awwww! I know hou havent updated in ages, but that makes me so sad. This is an amazing story, why did you give up? :(
Ratava100d chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
please continue, this story is amazingly good
Breanne chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
This story is very good. Are you planning on continuing with it any time soon?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
best book ever !
BUT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE REST
booksandmusiclover chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Oh I know you haven't updated this story in awhile, and im reallly hoping that you read this review. Because frankly, I LOVE THIS STORY AND I WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE IT! OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!
deniche chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Amazing storyy! Really hope you finish it!

Greetings and congrats
la pitchoune chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hello. Apparently, this isn't a new story of yours but anyway I wanted to tell you that your first chapter was crazy and made me laugh like nothing else today.

So, well, basically, thanks and I will go read your other chapters.
Debbie White chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Nice story so far keep writing!
snickers937 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
plz plz plz plz update soon
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
I have to say that I believe that this is the best piece of FanFiction that I have ever read. And boy, I have read a lot of fanfics! You are so talented! I am crazily in love with this story, and you have no idea how much it devastated me to hear that you aren't going to continue with this story! I know you probably won't listen to me, but I just wanted you to understand how much your story has had an affect on me, and how happy it has made me reading it. I really hope that you continue to finish this story! Thank you so much for writing it! :) xoxo
EllaHelsinki chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
discovered today your little story and i'm hooked. hope that someday you'll gonna finish it :)
MakeMeWantToKeepOnReading chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
It's soo good please continue the story!
571 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »