Reviews for Misdialed
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
I have to say that I believe that this is the best piece of FanFiction that I have ever read. And boy, I have read a lot of fanfics! You are so talented! I am crazily in love with this story, and you have no idea how much it devastated me to hear that you aren't going to continue with this story! I know you probably won't listen to me, but I just wanted you to understand how much your story has had an affect on me, and how happy it has made me reading it. I really hope that you continue to finish this story! Thank you so much for writing it! :) xoxo
EllaHelsinki chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
discovered today your little story and i'm hooked. hope that someday you'll gonna finish it :)
MakeMeWantToKeepOnReading chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
It's soo good please continue the story!
Rubi101 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!11111111
drunkensailour208 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Loving the story, cant wait to read more :)
AlyNiki chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
I've had this story fav'd for awhile but I decided to reread it because I love it so much! Please tell me that you will be updating this again and soon! You have so much potential here. You're an excellent, witty writer with a fun and flirty plot.
Midnight Equinox chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
lol at first i thought bella would call 'mystery man' for advise and then they would find out about each other. but this is cool too :) please update
timey-wimey detector chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Ian is very entertaining. He actually reminds me of my mother's awesome gay friend from where she works...hmm. Is Ian truly straight? It makes me wonder...
Ingenuity15 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Update. Now. Please?
robinwes chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
WHAT! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE OFF LIKE THAT! i mean seriously thats just...just not right...
athome Jo chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Seriously awesome story! Please give us more!
sliveredroses chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
aww i'm disappointed that there hasn't been an update in a while! i hope you return to tye story; i'm usually not a huge fan of coincidences but this story just makes it work and i would love to see how b/e figure out that they are each other's phone friends.. please update!
CompletelyCullenized chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
I'm so bummed! I only just found this story and I love it but I can see that you haven't updated in over a year! This is such a good story! I'm completely in love with it!

Hopefully you'll return to this story soon :) please! I'm not opposed to begging ;)
azure-eyed-girl chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
This story rocks! i'm really really injoying reading it, i can't wait for the next chapter. Though u prob went to a diiferent story but o'well the story is really good!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Fantastic story you've got here! Maybe some Edward P.O.V? That would be nice-especially on the last chapter.
574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »