Reviews for Misdialed
LinhXD chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Awh. I really like this story! Edward and Bella's conversation had me smiling. (: Update soon, please!
siromygod chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You've got me hooked. I look forward to the next chapter. D
midsummerstars chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You definitely have my interest! Great story so far..looking forward to more! :)
magicalfrenzy chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Hmm. This sounds very, very interesting. And I'm already grinning over the whole phone call conversation, LOL. SO yup, I'm definitely going to enjoy this. Great start and I hope you can update soon. I'm definitely looking forward to another conversation.
loveslife chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was really a cute meet.

It's very funny and practically logical because most family cell phone plans have just one number different than the other phones on the plan because the phones are issued at the same time. Edward and Alice could both easily know or find out that it was Edward Bella spoke too.
NiceIceEdward chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was pure fun. I really enjoyed this beginning. It's inventive and kind of funny, even if it is a bit of an extraordinary tactic for getting Bella and Edward talking.

I am greatly looking forward to your next chapter. I think this story has fantastic potential, lots of possibility for our favorite angsty pairing, and a refreshingly humorous tone to it. Some E/B fics honestly depress me with their drama. This one has drama, but it's still fun.

Great job, and good writing. Keep it going!

YankeeDiva chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very cheeky and cute I wanna see what happens next!
flibbidyjibits chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wow! I like this story! Cant wait for more!
callistana chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I'm intrigued. I don't know where this story'll be going, but I loved the premise, and this entire chapter was too cute to not add it to my alerts list. Can't wait for more!
essand chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
hey, thanks for this chapter. it was very fresh and i liked the idea.

hope you'll continue. )
SauvignonFierce chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
ayo, jess. i really like this. awesome idea. great writing as well! I'm excited for MORE. :D

TheJodine chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I LOVED IT! This is a fresh idea! I can't wait for more!
Quirky-Fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
omg i am already inlove with this story, updat soon plz!
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38