Reviews for Misdialed
stargutter chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Really great start! Can't wait to read more.
jennlynnfs chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very intriguing first chapter! I'm definitely interested to see how this turns out.
myluckystars2107 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This a good story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
lilliephoenix chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
wow, great start! i can't wait for the next chapter.
colormebold chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
:) im so intrigued... keep em coming
CathyD chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
LOL This was an interesting start to a story! I'm very curious to read more of it, to see how they find out more about each other, and just when she'll call him (or him call her). Great job! :)

~Cat~
neesama chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
update soon!
LinhXD chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Awh. I really like this story! Edward and Bella's conversation had me smiling. (: Update soon, please!
siromygod chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You've got me hooked. I look forward to the next chapter. D
midsummerstars chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You definitely have my interest! Great story so far..looking forward to more! :)
magicalfrenzy chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Hmm. This sounds very, very interesting. And I'm already grinning over the whole phone call conversation, LOL. SO yup, I'm definitely going to enjoy this. Great start and I hope you can update soon. I'm definitely looking forward to another conversation.
loveslife chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was really a cute meet.

It's very funny and practically logical because most family cell phone plans have just one number different than the other phones on the plan because the phones are issued at the same time. Edward and Alice could both easily know or find out that it was Edward Bella spoke too.
NiceIceEdward chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was pure fun. I really enjoyed this beginning. It's inventive and kind of funny, even if it is a bit of an extraordinary tactic for getting Bella and Edward talking.

I am greatly looking forward to your next chapter. I think this story has fantastic potential, lots of possibility for our favorite angsty pairing, and a refreshingly humorous tone to it. Some E/B fics honestly depress me with their drama. This one has drama, but it's still fun.

Great job, and good writing. Keep it going!

Cheers!
YankeeDiva chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very cheeky and cute I wanna see what happens next!
flibbidyjibits chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wow! I like this story! Cant wait for more!
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 Next »