Reviews for Damnation
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
My gosh, good luck Sasuke! ;-) teehee, good job with it.
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Wow, great way to start off the sequel!
zunaira ghazal chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
kawai
mangamaniacgurl chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
I loved teh ending.

Thank you!
kattylin chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
i really really REALLY hope u make a sequel but then the fanfic just seems like its done already... T.T omg love it! pls pls pls continue it! even just a oneshot would do... i mean, could you possibly put there karin's POV when she dies and stuff omg love this!
MiScHeViOuS.fAiRy63 chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
I've really enjoyed your story! The ending was great! Good job!

XOXO

STORM
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
aw Piyoko! It's over! Sadness much. Their legacy will alwys be in my heart *Dramatic music and sniffles* lol
randomhottiexoxo chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
aww im sad its over

i loved the 1st story and this one

they both rock

i loved them

they were great :)
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
aw. last chappie sniffes. I vote for third if you want to do it!
SakuraPetals14 chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
awesome chapter please update soon!
kattylin chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
omg noo! the end! why? (sobs) you bbetter m-make this a trilogy! i demand for another story! i wanna see em hav kidds!
SakuraPetals14 chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
another amazing chapter please update soon I can't wait ot find out what happens!
kattylin chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
mhp... this'll probably be mean but i don't care! i just wanna see them say "ido" and have babies already! (wah) lol XD updatesoon!
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Aw! I'm so happy for them. Naruto should have been the one Kimimaro attacked...pshaw. lol
kattylin chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
omfg sasuke can never turn naru-chyan down! i mean, sasuke's not THAT bad... (le gasp) omg i cant believe u missed out on sasuke's coronation as the new satan (glares) how dare yoU! oOMG UPDATE SOON! i love this fic!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »