Reviews for Rust
kotoba wa iranai chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
So good! In the games, Link is always the perfect hero, going off to save the whole world without question... but you gave him weaknesses, so that made this really interesting.
Luna the sheikah chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh yummy, Dark Link x Link. This was delightfully creepy and just the right mix of sexy and subtle. Even if it technically is shota, with himself...

Agh forget it, fanfiction is fanfiction and this was a very interesting one. My favorite part by far was these three lines, so very brief but (to me) conveyed so much:

Stop it, please...

Just...break.

And Link breaks.

Cheers!

LUNA
tails doll curse chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I like it. I hardly see any mistakes too. Nice work. I even see why you chose the title.
keem chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
BIALY YOU ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING BEST. xD

oh man, when you first showed me the snippet i knew it was shaping up fantastically, but it got even better. oh god i love the way you describe dark link. things like shadow-self, perverse mirrors, and the gathering of rust. and when he's inside link's head, the gathering of rust. OH THE GATHERING OF RUST. mm and i love his high laughter, i can just imagine it sending shivers up link's spine. mm and the smattering of smut and forcing link to LIKE IT, oh oh oh i am just so happy i am blathering senselessly, as usual x)

oh, and the bit with linebeck towards the end, and the splash? that was adorable and hilarious, and simply great of you to toss in. it works well with the transition, lightens the mood somewhat. and i loves me some linebeck.

man link sure is going to be having some awful nightmares from now on, ne? or erotic fantasies mwowr :D

e!