Reviews for StarCrossed
rosemarie17 chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
amazing UD soon!
tinyhearts18 chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
awesome...is there gonna be more? coz I want more!...this story is a good distraction for me until I anxiously wait for Blood Promise lolz
tinydime chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
aww mayunn i totally wish this was the fourth book...its fricken awesome...I love it...and it's almost like I am reading the fourth book because your writing is flawless, although I did pick up on Mason's last name...you used Castile but thats Eddies lolz I think his name was Mason Ashford...I don't know sorry but awesome!
tinyhearts18 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
aww that chapter was sad, the end of it i mean, i feel like crying all over again lolz

awesome writing I love it, it makes me yearn for the next book Blood Promise!

x0x0 Tiny
Eta Carinae1 chapter 15 . 8/17/2009
I blame you for my sleep deprivation:(
EmmaWeasley64 chapter 15 . 8/17/2009
UPDATE SOON!
tinyhearts18 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
hey that was an awesome chapter...I loved it...I have just started reading your story because i'm a newest fan to The VA series...so ill tune in for more! keep it up...

Dimitri and Rose are the best couple ever lol
Marina Del Pilar chapter 15 . 8/16/2009
I loved it! I love every chapter of your story! -

Thank you for uploading this! I am so sorry you are having problems with the computer...I have had the same problem before!

Oh Please, please upload soon!

*hugs
puppylove216 chapter 15 . 8/16/2009
Love your story keep the chapters coming PLEASE!
SKDanielle16 chapter 15 . 8/16/2009
I love this story so far! Please update soon :)
EVWTForever chapter 15 . 8/16/2009
I loved this chapter! It was so sweet! I love how much Rose and Dimitri's relationship has progressed! i can't wait for more!
Marina Del Pilar chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
Yay! You are alive! *-*

Aw thank you so much for letting us know everything is well with you and specially for telling us you will update next week...seriously...I CAN'T WAIT!

And you are a genius! XD I knew Rose would go to Russia...I mean...it is understandable!

And...gez I was thinking about Spirit Bound...gaah..*screams

Dimitri better be healed!

Anyway...I just wrote a lot XD

So have a good day!
Juice423 chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
I love this story so much and i need more! Please update soon!
anonymous chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
wow. this is... amazing, i love it! Peter should gaurd lissa with rose, just an idea. Keep writing! Please, because this fanfic is all that's keeping me from going insane while i await the next book.
rosemarie17 chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
that was amazing and actually very funny with the way rose was yellin at kirova so plz plz plz update soon!