Reviews for A Messed Up Christmas!
forever122 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Ha ha ha... Oh, Yachiru, you just got to love her.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was cute, I just wish it was longer! I love Toushiro's summation of Santa! My Mother hates Santa, she equates him to Satan. She'd definitely get a laugh out of this, or I'd get another one of her "Santa lectures". Still, Matsumoto ought to let Toushiro enjoy the other aspects of Christmas. He's missed out, poor thing.

Poor Renji, that's what you get when you don't read your memos. Do NOT deny Yachiru her cookies!
Tritone chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Poor poor Renji. Hey, i'd do the exact same thing!

Toshiro summed up christmas really well. From now on I don't think I wanna celebrate christmas but wait behind the front door with a baseball bat.

well merry Christmas... or June-mass?

your probably wondering but the reason you got this message now even though you made this a wile back, is because I am going through all stories on Toshiro from the last page up. There's a lot of stories people miss. the only down side is that you can't get updates.

ciao!
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Hitsu-kun is totally right about Santa! LOLZ He's so right! I've thought about it, but not as in-depth as he did! That's teh genius for ya!

Hitsugaya: ...

Lol, this made my day. Santa bashing is hilarious!

...ZOMFG IDEA SANTA'S A HOLLOW LOLZ MY IDEA xD
PanMarlon chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Love hitsugaya discription of Santa
Akane Arwen chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
jajajajajajjajaaj that was so funny jajajajajaj
ember-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
LOL! XD poor renji...

I love hitsugaya's description of santa claus though

eheh...yachiru and her brilliant plans, what will she come up with next?
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ouch!

10/10
Aruguealot chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
poor renjii...

-DoNt juDgE Me bUt PlEaSe ReAd aNd rEvIeW HiTsUgAyAs gUiDe tO HiGhScHoOl bEcAuSe iT Is fReAkInG FuNnY BuT WhEn yOu rEvIeW PlEaSe mEnTiOn tHaT ArGuEAlOt sEnT YoU-
VEGAvolatile chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Lol, awesome_!
ShinigamiMania91 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
hahaha it's like one of those Shinigami GOLDEN! things at the end of the episodes! this is so going on favs. :D I liked it... no loved it! haha. And yes... I can see Renji in the hospitol too. (nods) good job! (thumbs up)
Icyburn chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
How did I know Yachiru was going to come in here?...Oh yeah. Sugar. XD Good job on the story.
Gonrod chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
ahaha nice ending. that was damned funny.