Reviews for The Best Gifts Aren't Bought
McMuffin chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
This story is so cute :)
Patty Beltran-Stark chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
me encanto esta historia ;)
eelguera chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Oh just lovely. Each holiday with its own distinct flavor. I wish you would write more
iamlordvoldemort1981 chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Seriously loved this fic...I hope you write a sequal or continue this story soon :)
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
wow, loved every second of your story! so freaking sweet and romantic and just amazing, haha!
fantasia-49 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
oh excellent story really! CUte romantic and a little sad i love it!
TheLadyW chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
A well done story: moving, sweet and a touch of humor. Thank you for sharing it.
mg513 chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
dang tony is pretty scary when he's raging glad pepper is there to make it all better :)
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Great chapter you really got the emotions of loosing your parents right. as i lost one of my parents at a very young age :(

cant wait to read more!
StarkObsessed chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Loved it, but im confused? didnt tony already give pepper the ring the night of his party? Then she moved it onto her left hand on their way back from the 4th of july party? ANyway, i still loved the story. Good work!
SilverStella chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
KAWAII!
Dreamcreator chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Hi!

WOW! This is powerful writing which is amazing! You certainly have what it takes to be a writer. I love how you captured all the emotions of Tony and Pepper, some of which made me cry. I loved the part at the end with Rhodey, saying that he will sell the pictures to the tabloids, and Tony threatening him to beat him up!

Giggle!

Are you thinking about doing a sequel to this? Please do so!

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!

Dreamcreator
Pati G W Black chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
So perfect! Love it!
Hannah chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Two words. Love. It. Usually when someone writes a fan fiction they end it with the two getting married but you continued this story with depth and beauty. I give it a standing ovation!
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
aww! omg that was the best ending to a perfect, but simple, wedding! nice story, and its a good thing you got a lot of reviews. hope you can make some kind of sequel to it :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »