Reviews for A Second Chance
MiniLover chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
I so loved this story! I hated to see it having to end early but I understand how real life sometimes gets in the way. It really was so much fun to read! I really enjoyed this storyline and loved this series!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
This whole this thing is a little disconcerting but also very exciting. Can't wait to see where this goes. Back to it...
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Dude! This is so good! :D the direction you took with the dream literally made me scream with excitement. Please never stop writing you're so good at it. :)
MizzVicki chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
OMG woman.
*sobbing mess*
*dead*
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
So glad found this.
'Was reading this series on TWCS and it stopped at part two. There might have been cursing at you after having been made all teary at the plot twist.
Just read this chapter and am takinga deep breath before diving in again.
candykorn0 chapter 24 . 1/24/2014
I read the trilogy and enjoyed it. I am glad Quinn got it in the end - I never could stand him.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww loved it hate for it to end
Silver Bloodian chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
so beautiful you are an amazing writer this is one of the greatest pieces I have read on here.
Gyllene chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I've read the 1st two stories today. I was crying reading this 1st chapter. Good job! I cant wait to read the rest. I'm hoping they are different.
Honulvr chapter 24 . 2/17/2012
I just finished reading your trilogy for the second time. I really wound up enjoying "A Second Chance" the most out of all of them. You could see how much better your writing got over the three stories and it really was excellent at the end (main reason you could tell was because it just got so good at the end). Thanks for sharing!
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
awww her believe her they are so sweet together... my best Kristie
LissaP chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
Excellent!
TheLadyKT chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
awww Niall gave them a present aftera ll.

Thanks for taking the time to write.
TheLadyKT chapter 23 . 3/21/2011
was wondering if quinn was involved. Wonder if creepy felipe is behind it.
TheLadyKT chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
hmm how about calling Calvins pack and Alcides pack to let them know there are stray weres involved.