Reviews for The Captain's Boy
Mummu chapter 4 . 2/21
Aaahhh I wish you had written more of this! I like it very much! the pace is perfect and everything reads out really nice, it's lovely! 3
Youkou No Ryuu chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Are those chapters named after ze Seven Deadly Sins? If so I'ma squeeze the life outa u A
Anyways, little out of my comfort zone-it's more *language alert* pedophilia than usual. Man, I hate using foul words :(
Maljunma chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
... That's ALL? Where are the reeeeeesst! I need more...
the cantarella of odile chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
I absolutely love this! The best Linebeck X Link story I've read to date. I pray you'll continue this, because it's so well-written, in-character, and just fantastic overall : )
Vaati's Midna chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Will there be a ch 5
Devil Lace chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
I wish you had finished this story.

I like it. Linebeck's confusion with himself and all the little things Link do that gets him all flushed are enjoyable to read.

I think my favorite thing though is how you've portrayed Link in this story. I like how he doesn't talk and I like his cute/boyish charm in the story.

Well done :)
TenzouGirl chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
This was brilliant. I loved how Link stayed silent, he was very much in character, as was everyone else. I loved this, and the last part made me laugh. I'd love it even more if you continued it, but it ended on an epic note.
Gaarin chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
You really need to write more! Linebeck and Link are the cutesy Zelda couple ever XD Love this story so much!
Mirria1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
no offence. but why are the chapters named after fullmetal alchmist characters?
Green Jacket chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
aw! This is CUTE, I'm really enjoying these...oh, how I love jealousy. -
Vulpixi Misa chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Gah, I haven't been in the LoZ fandom in a long time, but then I found this little treasure. Nwehehe. I like this. I also adore your writing style. :3 W-will you continue? You've got three more to do.
DarkDannyHot chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
haha! I love this! Please tell me there's more coming!
Vivacities chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Such an interesting pairing, but I'm really starting to feel it, you know? -Thanks for opening my eyes-

I absolutely love the way you characterize Link without having him speak at all. His facial expressions and actions are what really give him life. Also, that's how I think Link should be in any fanfiction, since he doesn't speak in the games anyways XD

Oh, and lets not leave Linebeck out of this. He's just perfect and incredibly funny with his crazy thought process. Must he over-analyze everthing? Haha.

"Greed" is by far my favorite out of the current ones, but hopefully you'll update soon!

I'm really looking forward to whichever Deadly Sin you'll post next. :D
keem chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
haha this is definitely my favorite chapter so far. xD i love tetra and linebeck's interaction here, and the fact that she has the gall to actually dump water over his head in order to wake him. and ah, the jealousy, how i loves it. the whole "you've got problems" was absolutely fantastic by the way, totally had me in stitches. linebeck sort of DOES, doesn't he? i mean he's sort of a dirty old man with a crush on the tiny hero (but i'm not going to complain, because i wouldn't have it any other way haha.)
forgetcanon chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
*love* OMG BIALY-SAMA!

**glomp'd** You win! I like how Linebeck is all like "get away from mah mahn, ho" in his mind and Tetra's oblivious... XD