Reviews for Caster
chaostheory1989 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
okay, good first story, but you have an Anime mix up. The currency in Outlaw Star is Wong. You've put in Wulong (spelt Wuulong), which is the currency of Cowboy Bebop. Though they do have connections: Wendee Lee voices both Twilight Suzuka and Faye Valentine, and Beau Billingsea does the narration in Outlaw Star and voices Jet Black, and Steven Blum provides additional voices in Outlaw Star and Spike in Cowboy Bebop.

Still it's looking like a great story.
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awesome crossover! Up date soon!
ryuou chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
love the fic, please continue.
Shisarakage chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
This is pretty damn cool. Hell, having Zabuza show up is like a bonus. I'm a bit more than eager to see what Jiraiya-Sama's been doing on Heifong I, and I'm also curious as to who Naruto's old sensei is. I have a feeling, from his line 'dreams for the future...well, I have lots of hobbies', that it's none other than Kakashi-Sensei. Keep it up!

Oh, one last note. CtarlCtarl for the win!

-Sano-
Kaiba1288 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
Stiehl chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Man, its too bad that its been a year since the last update of this fic. Its the only Outlaw Star/Naruto crossover that I've ever seen, and its really good.
Vandenbz chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Hope you update this soon, a pairing like this could be pure gold. Hopefully Gene will get to use Naruto's Chakra shells and demonstrate even more of their power. Naruto may even stay with the crew at least for a while to perfect his shells, since nothing like actual combat tests new weapons.
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
This story is really rad. I really like both fandoms so it's great to see such a good story that combines them so well. I'd really love to see more chaps. Anyway, keep up the good work and have a good one.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
pretty good continue!
atlantisatlan12 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
awesome
Gillercricket chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
this is a good story. please update as fast as you can.
archsage328 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
awesome! im really hopin to read more!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Please don't abandon this story. Its interesting and needs to be given its proper chance to breath and grow.

Please update its been some time.
Blizzardfang chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
dont stop i would like to see how u do this
Follower of Light chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
good story so far. Your very good at story telling. Update soon.