Reviews for Am I Smart?
iamgoku chapter 1 . 8/29
I-I...I LOVE THIS!

How did it take me so long to find such a kickass awesome story!

Seriously, the whole Ranma-chan aspect, and imprinting on Nabiki was genius, especially the relationship that grew between them!

This is definitley one of my favorite Ranma 1/2 stories, ever!
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 7/24
Huh. A story i'd have not thought to see. Quite an interesting one. Very well done.
duskrider chapter 1 . 7/5
Nice very nice.
kingthe13 chapter 1 . 2/7
Best ending ever
wind crow chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Beautiful although I wish there was more. This is a concept I feel should be explored more.
Vangran chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Quite innovative, wish I had read this sooner. I never considered the idea of Ranma becoming Nabiki's blackmail buddy, so this was quite a treat to read (not to mention the only one I'm aware of like it). Thanks for sharing!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
it just occured to me that without the curse and the head trauma, this is a story about someone coming out as transgender, its a shame that she had to choose to hide it in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Super cool i love it
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
So much gender crisis involved. There might be flames in the deeper part of the review section lol. But disregarding my personal bias about genders, this one's pretty great as a one-shot. It actually has potential to spread into more.

Although I didn't really like that Ranma would prolly marry Akane (I prefer Nabs in this AU). It's like, all the hard work (?) of the drama have gone poof because "all is normal". Of course, things are just for the immediate future (that's why a sequel or something would be great, hint hint), but still - I would love to see more waves of Ranma's changes to happen, and Ranma and Nabs to pull one over their dads.

Thanks for writing. :3
princeofalmora and priyankita chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
i loved it... still I was surprised by the amount of reviews you had. kudos to you.
this is breakthrough work in many ways:
recognizing that akane was abusive is one
that everyone in ranma 1/2 is stupid is another

but the biggest fact was the epiphany I reached to: Patriarchy can be dangerous to men as well. ranma gets abused by akane all the time and doesn't even recognize it... nobody else does. because Akane is a girl and her girly punches are supposed to be week.

ofcourse the kuno siblings didn't know about ranma's condition so they are only mentioned.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I see a sequel

Ranma model job
Ranma & Nabiki work at Nekohatten
Ranma & Nabiki get an apartment
Cologne get waterproof soap or locking ladal
Ranma, Nabiki & Shampoo cosplay
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Nice to see Kasumi having some actual character for once. And Ranma's still not particularly smart.

Good story though.
lumutness chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
am I weird to think that this is a cute story and Ma-chan and Akane as a cute couple? I'm definitely weird.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Weirrrrrrrd ending
scranity chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Aww. This was a nice story. And I definitely liked it enough to demand a sequel! As in, right now!