Reviews for Am I Smart?
wind crow chapter 1 . 8/28
Beautiful although I wish there was more. This is a concept I feel should be explored more.
Vangran chapter 1 . 8/17
Quite innovative, wish I had read this sooner. I never considered the idea of Ranma becoming Nabiki's blackmail buddy, so this was quite a treat to read (not to mention the only one I'm aware of like it). Thanks for sharing!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/28
it just occured to me that without the curse and the head trauma, this is a story about someone coming out as transgender, its a shame that she had to choose to hide it in the end.
Super cool i love it
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 3/22
So much gender crisis involved. There might be flames in the deeper part of the review section lol. But disregarding my personal bias about genders, this one's pretty great as a one-shot. It actually has potential to spread into more.

Although I didn't really like that Ranma would prolly marry Akane (I prefer Nabs in this AU). It's like, all the hard work (?) of the drama have gone poof because "all is normal". Of course, things are just for the immediate future (that's why a sequel or something would be great, hint hint), but still - I would love to see more waves of Ranma's changes to happen, and Ranma and Nabs to pull one over their dads.

Thanks for writing. :3
princeofalmora and priyankita chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
i loved it... still I was surprised by the amount of reviews you had. kudos to you.
this is breakthrough work in many ways:
recognizing that akane was abusive is one
that everyone in ranma 1/2 is stupid is another

but the biggest fact was the epiphany I reached to: Patriarchy can be dangerous to men as well. ranma gets abused by akane all the time and doesn't even recognize it... nobody else does. because Akane is a girl and her girly punches are supposed to be week.

ofcourse the kuno siblings didn't know about ranma's condition so they are only mentioned.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I see a sequel

Ranma model job
Ranma & Nabiki work at Nekohatten
Ranma & Nabiki get an apartment
Cologne get waterproof soap or locking ladal
Ranma, Nabiki & Shampoo cosplay
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Nice to see Kasumi having some actual character for once. And Ranma's still not particularly smart.

Good story though.
lumutness chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
am I weird to think that this is a cute story and Ma-chan and Akane as a cute couple? I'm definitely weird.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Weirrrrrrrd ending
scranity chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Aww. This was a nice story. And I definitely liked it enough to demand a sequel! As in, right now!
william wizer chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
a true shame the story has no continuation. I liked ma-chan a lot and this nabiki is great.
by the way... the agreement was ranma-kun to marry a tendo girl. that could perfectly be nabs instead of that kitchen destroyer.

I'm sure between ma-chan and nabs they could figure a way to "force" their marriage instead of ranma-kun and the kitchen destroyer even with the "joining schools" thing of the agreement.

nodoka-san would probably help them once she finds from ono-san that ma-chan now is truly a daughter instead of a son. especially after ma-chan mentions to her some parts of genma's training (like the neko-ken)

I seriously doubt the author of this fic will ever read this review and even less make that continuation but if by any ill chance such a thing happens and wants my help/opinions/whatever I can be reached at
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I would REALLY like to see more of this, and why the heck haven't the three stooges been arrested yet!?
Meck Viking chapter 1 . 8/24/2014