Reviews for Am I Smart?
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 5/2
Nice to see Kasumi having some actual character for once. And Ranma's still not particularly smart.

Good story though.
lumutness chapter 1 . 3/14
am I weird to think that this is a cute story and Ma-chan and Akane as a cute couple? I'm definitely weird.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Weirrrrrrrd ending
scranity chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Aww. This was a nice story. And I definitely liked it enough to demand a sequel! As in, right now!
william wizer chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
a true shame the story has no continuation. I liked ma-chan a lot and this nabiki is great.
by the way... the agreement was ranma-kun to marry a tendo girl. that could perfectly be nabs instead of that kitchen destroyer.

I'm sure between ma-chan and nabs they could figure a way to "force" their marriage instead of ranma-kun and the kitchen destroyer even with the "joining schools" thing of the agreement.

nodoka-san would probably help them once she finds from ono-san that ma-chan now is truly a daughter instead of a son. especially after ma-chan mentions to her some parts of genma's training (like the neko-ken)

I seriously doubt the author of this fic will ever read this review and even less make that continuation but if by any ill chance such a thing happens and wants my help/opinions/whatever I can be reached at
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I would REALLY like to see more of this, and why the heck haven't the three stooges been arrested yet!?
Meck Viking chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Good story.
werd me chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is really interesting
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Well...that was certainly INTERESTING. I loved it! I wished it was a bit longer though... :D
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Good Story with a sneaky ending. Nice characterisation, no bashing - well done!
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I just love this story.
10/10
Best of the Best!
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Awesome! Loved this:)
draco pryde chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is one of my top 3 favorite(even without a sequal) Ranma stories EVER! I just wish you would continue it, theres is so much story here left untold. :( This story is great and very well written, well done. :)
Rickmer chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow, I love it - great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013