Reviews for Angelus And Demona
Awesome. Perfect.
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
good story
StatetWolf chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Great story really, loved reading it.

I didn't really notice any spelling errors, however you forgot to mention what became of Asuka and Rei. Were they killed in the mass-non-nuclear bombing of Tokyo-3 or did they also manage to escape in time? And what of SEELE and their nefarious plots will they try again or is everything truly resolved and best left alone?
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I enjoyed reading this. As others have said, a very good story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hmm, that was a nice fic, and glad to see Demona get rid of some of the demons that tortured her, as well as Shinji able to have a good and happy life in the end.
inu chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
the most random paring but you made it work that tacks talent
AAA chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Good story.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
aw sweet. Nice epilogue and although a little unrealistic (in my opoinen) it was nice to see Demona get a happy ending for a change.
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
intresting read but it was good
Raimundo chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Okay, I'll admit I've never read an Evangelion/Gargoyles crossover before. Except for one or two that featured less known characters and Mary Sue originals that somehow ended up in Eva in another website. However, besides those few, the concept seems to have remained forgotten and completely unused for ages; that is, until now. And I've gotta say, this turned out into quite the interesting story; though a little farfetched, but in the world of Gargoyles, anything seems to be possible. Now, allo you need is another such one-shot that pairs Shinji with Demona's daughter, Angela; though how about he either remains normal, or she's turned human.

Also, here a thought that just occured to me, and it seems to fall down the same alley of pairing Shinji with the ladies of other shows as well, like you've done so far. Not sure how you feel of Star Wars, but what do you think of pairing Shinji with Ahsoka Tano, aka Snips, the apprentice of Anikan Skywalker? They seem to be physically about the same age, and it'd be interesting to see how you can come up with a way for them to meet, interact, and mess with the course of SW's history.
Genomaxis4005 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was a pretty good story.

Though I notice that you tend to have Shinji and whoever his love is jump into home run, skipping past second and third base.

But whatever, your story, your style.

I liked how Demona got some peace and Shinji, well he didn't exactly like his old ways so good for him for his restart.

Having Misato and Ritsuko pop up in the end was a nice surprise of sorts.

After I finished reading this, the song Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback came to mind as something as a sort of a theme song for Demona...

Anyway still good job, and the first crossover using Gargoyles and Evangelion that I've seen.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
No matter how often you get surprised by what you discover happening to someone in some universe or another, there’s still something new to discover happening to them that’ll surprise you still.

In this case it’s circumstances that led Shinji to find love with Demona and vice-versa.

I have to say that I thought it was cool that the pain that came with the transformation from gargoyle to human and human to gargoyle was left out for both Shinji and Demona.

This tale was truly a great one.
Resurrection of Kouryuo Sabre chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Impressive crossover story. I remember watching Gargolyes way back in the day and I can actually see this being a possibility in the Eva Universe. This story does indeed create a whole new line of ideas but it also carried a uniqueness that made it rather easily stand out among the rest. I am curious if you plan on doing something else this crossover idea but for now, this story was an excellent addition to your roster of stories. Hope to see some more in the future.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Alright tight job as always and that Shinji & the scouts story of yours interest me keep up the good work
Neferius chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
(Sigh) Gargoyles...that takes me back to the good ol' days.

As soon as I seen the name Demona I was like 'no freaking way', but you did it. I noticed that you tend to 'do it' a lot.

As for Demona herself, she definitely felt off but considering all that had happened to her at that point, it's understandable.

Overall this was definitely unique and had the bonus of Misato and Ritsuko.

Read ya Later.