Reviews for Of Gods And Pretenders
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
This is a pretty interesting story. :)
Grovtech chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Oh my! What a cliff hanger! Please don't let this be a dead story.

Good Stuff!
zaine-kun chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I love this story already. It has a perfect unique-canon. I hope you return to making more chapters in the future. I wish to read more of this now goddess bound champion.
Marie Knight chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Love the idea and totally for the loophole in the chastity clause!
caradens chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
excellent
looking forward to more
thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Intresting to say the least. Very epic stuff. I very much enjoyed my read of all four chapters. Very nice plot ideas you came up with and mixed it in with the cannon. I really liked how you wrote everyone. Very true to them and you got your own ideas across well. Perhaps now Willow won't go crazy magical. Liked the enculsion of the wolf man and heart wackos as well. The Mayor was pretty good as well. He was really needs to lay off evil and get into doing something else. He would be so epical funny as a good guy type. Anyway thank you for posting this. I very much enjoyed my time spent reading this.
tavin93 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
i love your stories. your stories are different and i hope you update them soon. i think it would be really awsome if all of the scoobies become champions of different gods.
Heliosion chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Fun but its like cutting off an arm to erase Xander from the Buffy-verse. It turns into an oestrogen fest!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Sad thing is they really don't care. all they care about is covering their asses when or if cops ever ask them about something.

Truth is a system that required a one time verification to allow an account to access/create MA content would cost the people running the site too much time/money. or at least that would be their claim. if the authors i read leave the site I will leave the site as well.

good bye
SamZ chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I do not have an account here, but I am a frequent visitor to several different fandoms. I whole heartedly give my support to your plead. And I hope TPTB will regain their common sense and not kowtow to some loud mouth fascists.

Best wishes and good luck.
alichi chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Now that was a sad end to the fic so far. Really hope you continue this story some day and let Pallas be with Xander, his dating-history is way too tragic to have this story add more to it.

I like your old gods plot too. That Balance the PtB want is something I like seeing trashed in fics.
jabbarulez chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
wicked! are you going to continue it?

5/5
DragonGod926 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
With the name of Alexander, you could have a number of Gods offer their patronage to the "Protector of Man". Zeus, Poseidon, Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus. Although, it would provide some angst for Buffy and Xander if it was Apollo. Xander crushing and slowly falling in love with the God's sister's "chaste champion".
darkplayer35 chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Interesting story. Please update soon.
EagleRay chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
This was a great story when I read it some months ago, but it's too bad it was never continued.

I've read much of your other work, and it's quite good as well.