Reviews for Collateral
OHHHH SHIIIIT NIKOLAII TESLA
ShigatsuRaven chapter 1 . 2/6
Love it!
ChaosxPaladin chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Really enjoyed this, its hard to find quality Raven fics. And to be honest, I'm more of a definitive conclusion guy myself, so the alternate ending gave me a nice kick. Thank you so much for making such a wonderful work!
Kimarys Adriana chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK... And the truth is revealed
Kimarys Adriana chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
GO RED GO RED GO RED! I am totally gunning for red. Im not a rae and robin fan. Plus i think Red fits Rae better. I hope she chooses him.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
i knew it was a dream. damn x was mad. but he seemed happy when she wanted to cook. cute
Kimarys Adriana chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
i like this story so far. X is Nickoli in this one. Oc instead of a character. More freedom for you. Nice
Riko chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
I haven't read such a well written Teen Titan fanfic like this one, they're hard to find.
This story had me rolling around in bed fan girling hardcore, I laughed, I squealed and I cried.
You made me fall IN LOVE with RedX. I just..I can't. I need more. And now I have a strong urge to draw him without this mask T_T
HunterMoore chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Awesome story. I liked it a lot. Alternate form of praise.
Mystery chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I didn't skip to the end so I'll say this if this ends up raven/robin I hate you because robin is an ass of a character and if this ends up raven/red x I love you because red x is an awesome character. Anyways, aside from that your an amazing writer and if you ever read this I doubted you would. Keep writing. -Mystery
LoveNaitomea chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
MOREEEEEE OMGGGG! DONT END IT :O! OMG THIS STORY WAS AMAZING IM SO HAPPY IVE FOUND IT LOL ITS LATE AND I STAYED UP TO READ ALL OF IT LOL IT WAS WORTH IT OMGGG I LOVE THIS ENDING RAVEN BELONGS WITH RED X ITS SO MUCH BETTER I LOVE THEIR ROMANCE! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER SMH DONT LET IT END :/! THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING STORY ;(
meel chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Is there a sequel? Heavens, this is amazing! I really love it.
meel chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Oh my goodness! It's just so much like Peeta/Katniss/Gale! RavenKatniss, PeetaRed X, Gale Robin! It's just...the triangle, ugh! Gosh, I love your writing.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I'm sorry but I have to say that I'm not satisfied but I really love this. Its just like that this story isn't whole, like something is missing. But even though im not satisfied, this story is just amazing and I can't help but read this over and over again. All I can say is good job, Xaph! Not. Amazing job, Xaph!
Caveat chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
But raven is really powerful! How could she be so easily defeated?