Reviews for Collateral
Xaphrin chapter 4 . 5/24
hehe hi double me
90s Princess chapter 2 . 4/25
Whoa! I thought Red X's towel was going to drop when Raven pounced him. Whew! Good thing it didn't. I think? I mean, that would've been awkward for Raven. I think these two are starting to become attracted to each other, deep down inside. I'm not wrong, am I?

(。ゝω・。)ゞ 90s Princess
90s Princess chapter 1 . 4/25
OMG! Red X kidnap- took Raven as collateral? Haha! I bet she's going to be pretty pissed when she realizes that.
Hmm, Red X is starting to think that Raven is pretty? Already? This soon? Yay!

(。ゝω・。)ゞ 90s Princess
The lover chapter 12 . 2/21
This is the 3th time I have read this series,... This month!you make interesting stories! Keep up the goo with and all the fluff in the stories!
the chooser chapter 12 . 7/1/2016
This is one of the best stories I have EVER read. This is so good. Thank you! And I meant every word!️️️️️️️️️
3 3 chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Dis is me fav story! 3
MALEC alice in zombieland TID chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
I love this thank you
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
This was amazing, thanks

-MALEC Alice in zombieland
Ka-tay's mind chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
Alright, so major yay for alternate endings! My heart broke for Nikolai during the first one. Sorry Robin!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
WHAT ON EARTH JUST HAPPENED.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
HE GAVE BACK THE SUIT. And I'm pretty sure he isn't going to tell Raven until he gets back- unless the unimaginable occurs and Raven checks in at Titan's tower only to find it out from Robin that Red X gave the suit back.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Well, Raven IS an empathy that can sense emotions, so she can definitely sense Nikolai's emotions for her. I trust her judgement on this.

As for Robin.

Poor, poor man. I hope he doesn't do something drastic.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Alright though, quick question.

How come Boy Wonder and our infamous Locator/thief couldn't recognize each other's voices? I mean, Raven could recognize Robin's voice in a mere second.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
HOLY CRAP! Talk about plot twist!

So apparently Richard and Nikolai are good aquiantances, whereas Robin and Red X hate each other's guts. Wonder what's the backstory bout.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Ah, possessive, aren't they? Raven won't be happy to hear that she's being treated like some sort of item that's hot on sale.