Reviews for Collateral
the chooser chapter 12 . 7/1
This is one of the best stories I have EVER read. This is so good. Thank you! And I meant every word!️️️️️️️️️
3 3 chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Dis is me fav story! 3
MALEC alice in zombieland TID chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
I love this thank you
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
This was amazing, thanks

-MALEC Alice in zombieland
Ka-tay's mind chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
Alright, so major yay for alternate endings! My heart broke for Nikolai during the first one. Sorry Robin!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
WHAT ON EARTH JUST HAPPENED.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
HE GAVE BACK THE SUIT. And I'm pretty sure he isn't going to tell Raven until he gets back- unless the unimaginable occurs and Raven checks in at Titan's tower only to find it out from Robin that Red X gave the suit back.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Well, Raven IS an empathy that can sense emotions, so she can definitely sense Nikolai's emotions for her. I trust her judgement on this.

As for Robin.

Poor, poor man. I hope he doesn't do something drastic.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Alright though, quick question.

How come Boy Wonder and our infamous Locator/thief couldn't recognize each other's voices? I mean, Raven could recognize Robin's voice in a mere second.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
HOLY CRAP! Talk about plot twist!

So apparently Richard and Nikolai are good aquiantances, whereas Robin and Red X hate each other's guts. Wonder what's the backstory bout.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Ah, possessive, aren't they? Raven won't be happy to hear that she's being treated like some sort of item that's hot on sale.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Honestly, I'm in love with Red X's character. Like goddamnit, he's such a charming debonair, and his personality works well too. Heh, now maybe Raven would appreciate his actions?
Ka-tay's mind chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
Things were going quite well too. Damn.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Well this is going to be a turning point.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Right, drugging her would make sense. And guess I should've seen it coming- the bulletproof windows, though the vault door was a little unexpected.

Still, I'm glad he's being quite the debonair, holding up his end of the deal by making sure that Raven is safe and that he'll do her no harm.