Reviews for In Plain Sight
Moonlit Steps chapter 20 . 10/30/2009
Wonderful story, I liked getting to read both character's POVs. Altough I would've like to have seen the wedding
lilyvampire23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
i liked it :-)
Jyska chapter 20 . 7/13/2009
Yay! The good guys won! :D

Thanks for being patient and sticking with your story. It's so hard to find a good author who will actually update regularily, AND actually finish a story! So thanks!

Your story was super cute, very fairy tale, without being too cliche or mary-sue-ish. That in itself is quite the feat. I loved your story, and hope you can get the next one down and started!

Thanks again for sharing this awesome story with us.

-Jyska
Mint Tea Rose chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
Great story, I cannot believe that it has come to an end. Thank you for sharing this gem of a story. I cannot wait to read more from you!

M.T. Rose
italianvampiremafia chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Lynn is totally this Addi person.
Moonlightdrifter chapter 20 . 6/25/2009
Starciya! You're back! Loved your story, I think it's funny that you hate writing endings. That's my favorite part to write. I always write the best when it's the ending. At least I think, who knows. But anyway, great story! I can't wait to read what you have coming next. :)
Moonlightdrifter chapter 19 . 5/13/2009
Great story Starciya! Love it.
punkmisbah chapter 19 . 4/23/2009
cute

veryy cute

now im not always impatient like this but can u plz

plz plz plz pretty plz withe whipped cream rainbow sprinklies and cherry on top can u (plz) update quick
soccergurl31294 chapter 19 . 4/22/2009
gr8 story! please update soon!
Nessingway chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I do like the story, but there's someway you write that makes it a bit... passive? Truly, it's well written, but it's like the reader has no direct relationship with the story at all. Good plot, and a very interesting read so far!
Paste chapter 19 . 4/21/2009
One chapter till the end? Seriously? ): It would be really cool if you could go back to Matt's point of view after Addi faints. I want to see Daire die. Well, that and all the stuff in between. You don't get much plot from a mostly unconscious character. :) And I miss Matt. We haven't had his point of view in a while.. Or did we? Maybe for two chapters..
Mint Tea Rose chapter 19 . 4/20/2009
Ooh, great chapters! I'm glad Addi and Matt are finally together without any other interruptions, or at least hopefully not until after the wedding. I cannot wait to read more, please Post Soon!
Pythoness chapter 18 . 4/18/2009
i hate good writers! the suspense is killing me! please finish FAST!
freakymisbah chapter 18 . 4/17/2009
veeryy cute i love matts character kinda reminds me of mr darcy from pride and perjudice

plz update **down on knees begging*

soon
rainlover19 chapter 18 . 4/14/2009
Hey! Where is the rest? THis is an awesome story! I love it! It had better end good!