Reviews for City of Angels
EHSparkwoman chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
Different to what I'd normally read but still good.
Unesheet chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
I forgot to tell you this earlier, but I loved the chapter where Barricade was yelling at Starscream in the medbay. You really nailed Prowl-as-Barricade. Also, how many of the 'Cons know that Barricade is really Prowl? I would love to see a story where someone taunts him about it, and gets off on him not getting it, kind of like a psychological torture. Now, on to this chapter: Why'd you stop there? I loved the story, and I totally think you should continue. Keep writing because you do it so well.
Unesheet chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
It's nice to see Simmons getting some respect, and you fleshed him out (ha ha) very nicely. Great job!
Unesheet chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
So Thundercarcker and Skywarp died? And the coneheads, if I read that right. Poor Starscream...
Unesheet chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
So Mikayla died...? And poor Bumblebee... And poor Sam... On a more positive note, I liked how Starscream made the comment of how he'd really earned his energon ration. I don't know why, but I did. And why doesn't Keller just kill himself? And what do they want with him?
Unesheet chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Wow. That started off normal, but at the end it just tugged my heartstrings. So it was Keller that they kidnapped last chapter... I hope they don't hurt him too badly.
Unesheet chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
I loved it! Poor Jazz...
Unesheet chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Nice job! I loved it!
Unesheet chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
So how did Jazz survive? Ratchet? Or is this before Mission City? Good chapter, you really fleshed out (no pun intended) Mikayla. Is that how you spell her name, I can never remember.
Unesheet chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Dammit, now I want to know who Megatron's bearer is! Oh well, I guess I'll have to keep reading. I like how you have both the AllSpark and a more "human" style of creating offspring. It's a very realistic way of why a race of robots would have females. Keep writing!
Unesheet chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Ah, another "Prowl got reformatted into Barricade" story. Seems good so far.
Unesheet chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Bit confusing at the end, but that's just Frenzy for you. Great job!
Unesheet chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
You were right, very believable. I liked it.
Starfire201 chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Got your response. Damn, you would have killed them ALL off? Well, at least Starscream didn't die this time. I'd say living would definitely be far worse. It did seem like there were still a bunch of gaps though. But all in all, it was a very good read.
Balrog Roike chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow.

That's an overhaul.

But things really make more sense now - and now, after reading the 12th chapter (again), I can't help but wonder if Sam's words don't count for Screamer too.

I mean, he lost Skyfire, his bondmates, everything, too.

BR