Reviews for The Ghost Of You
cathyscloud9 chapter 26 . 10/25/2016
Loved the story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/14/2016
I chose preview 1. Hinata's hidden power should unleasd at the right time. Sasuke is the best in magic.
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another great Hinata Story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

Good story
Tsukiome chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
I love your fic!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 27 . 2/26/2013
WOW! I loved the healing sands and ghost of you fanfictions! Unlike some people, you actually finished your fanfiction! It's nice not to be left with a cliffhanger for once! LOVED IT! She has a lot of kids now doesn't she?
xXYour DoomXx chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
TT GREAT JOB ON THIS CHAPTER! Though I will kinda miss the guys from the akatsuki
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
NANI?! Wait she had another kid with Deidara!?
Cascade00 chapter 27 . 1/25/2013
I wanna see preview three come out! It sounds so unique and intresting! And if I were to put a pairing for that I would put Sasuke and Hinata. I could totally see him giving her attitude and hating her for her reputation. And then later in the story finding out who she truly is under everything.
hateme101 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
wow Deidara married Hinata
Angela Killjoy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Loved Loved Loved this!:)
Musings of a Reader chapter 25 . 10/27/2011
the ending was nice,even overall the story was less better than the prequel
Capriconess chapter 27 . 8/24/2011
I'm just finish reading all of your story and I must said I've really impressed, especially your writing tone, I LOVE IT. This story, in my opinion, is totally AWESOME. And in case you want to know what I've written this review for , ... I want "Preview 3: Untitled" come to life, is it okay? OH I JUST ADDICT TO THIS IDEA. And about the pairing, why don't you try a crack pair (HinaxIta or HinaxMadara or ... e.c.t)? I'm sure it'll be a whole new interesting thing for you to experience.

p/s: Actually I don't really care much about the pairing as long as there's a good story about Hinata to read . And I'll be damn if saying that I don't like your writing. Therefore, I'LL BE YOUR HUGE FAN RIGHT NOW. LOVE YA~~~
I'm to lazy too log in chapter 26 . 8/2/2011
I love this story ! Its so awsome!
sumo is chapter 27 . 6/14/2011
They all sound interesting. The 3rd one kinda sounds like 'The Hand of Lady Hyuuga' but there's a difference. I would go for the second one. It's differents and it's ShikaHina. I, personally, am a big fan of this pairing, and I believe that you could most certainly pull it off. Your stories already have the two in a wonderful friendship, so...

My vote is 2) Cloaked