Reviews for Nothing But You
gaudy chapter 48 . 7/2
OMG, I loved this. It's the cutest story I have ever read in Inuyasha fanfiction. I was so said it ended. I wanted more.
InuRiotGrrl chapter 32 . 6/28
I am SO loving this story! The gradual buildup towards Inuyasha and Kagome developing a romantic relationship is just perfect!?

And now Kikyou is on the scene...fuck. Lol. I hope the crazy bitch doesn't cause any problems.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 4/18
Oh my. He didn't expect someone with a disability to look so attractive or "normal?"
Twilightforvever chapter 48 . 12/29/2014
Write story 1 please!
arya304 chapter 48 . 10/29/2014
You are the most amazing writter ever I just about died from cutness and adorable overload this was just simply AMAZING!
chibi-Clar chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
Awesome chapter! Hope he remembers.
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Aweosme!

Maybe they will meet kagome!
LaraWinner chapter 48 . 7/8/2014
Awwww... Sometimes you just need a fluff overload and this was the perfect fix. Lovely story.
TheScarletWrath chapter 48 . 7/8/2014
Omg! I loved this fic so very very much! It was so very sweet! The romance was wonderful!
KNSAnimeFreak chapter 47 . 7/2/2014
Gr8 story... but it was a bit slow...
Anyway , i liked it.m. keep writing amazing stories...!
KNSAnimeFreak chapter 48 . 6/24/2014
That was a great story...
I enjoyed it... write more of these kinda stories...
swasome unicorns chapter 47 . 6/21/2014
Ha ha, my technology skills deleted part of my review...anyways, I love your story so much, I'm super happy you wrote it! That part in the beginning where Totosai said Kagome's name was Kikyo gave me a series of heart attacks. But its all good now!

Great job :)

Swasomely yours,
swasome unicorns :D
swasome unicorns chapter 48 . 6/21/2014
Wow. That story was beyond amazing. I couldn't fall asleep, so I picked up my phone and came across this story. Then I fell asleep for about 2 hours or so. Then I woke up and kept reading...its 6:11 a.m...Its my brother's birthday today, I really hope he wont care if I randomly fall asleep while we're doing something special _
cookie.panda-roo chapter 48 . 6/12/2014
awhhhhh, love it! Such a sweet ending! I feel so satisfied and happy after reading it! :D
kjchan chapter 48 . 5/10/2014
This story was such a joy to read. I read two days nonstop! Can't wait to check out some of your other stories.
1,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »