Reviews for Reliving the Past
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Great job!
ParkerReid15 chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
oh i loved the story not many stories can make me cry but this one did. i was so worried about Tony and it was good to read that Gibbs finally said thank you, when he never did in the series.
shygirl377 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I soooo loved this! -very,very touching!...wish there was more! Excellent job!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
That's completely fine. I love the Gibbs/Tony-father/son relationship that is alluded to but never outright stated in the show, so this is wonderful! Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Though you may have much to learn, Ziva, you will do splendidly, I have no doubt. Well-written, good grammar: an excellent chapter.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Awww, I love the team dynamics. Abby's the best. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
You betcha it would scare Tim. It's not your...well, yes, it sorta is, but it's not completely your fault. It wasn't your fault that some girl got mad enough to get Tony sick with Y-pestis. So the fact that it got this bad wasn't your fault, so don't beat yourself up too bad. I like talking to imaginary people, can you tell? Great chapter, it was well-written.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Oh, Timmy. Is Tony going to be okay? I don't think I've ever read Gibbs this scared. You did a good job with the personalities, I think.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh, poor Tony. Good chapter!
Celeste Belle chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Aww! This is a really good story! You almost made me cry several times!
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
I liked it!
volfan chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Excellent story.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Just found this story today...really fantastic!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I'm currently deeply in love.
Krynnalexia chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
This is awesome. I love this...the affection that the team holds for each other is really really shown here. The affection that each of them holds for Tony is awesome. Not just Gibbs and Abby, but Tim and Ziva too. This was great...well done.