Reviews for Reliving the Past
Msdib chapter 1 . 2/15
Great story! I am glad I found it, as something like this was missing from the show.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
Ok yup I'm done you dont what everyone else done you made him sick again just to have ziva be in kates place ugh and it wasn't even that good you make tony sick then dont even go in to detail seems unfinished stories and one shot are 100% your thing.

Feel you start then are just to lazy to go on to detail on it and leave so much unsaid im done
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Really hope you dont have ziva trying to take kates place so sick of everyone doing it again to tony just so Ziva can play the caring person kate always was.

Ziva will NEVER be good enough to take kates place she has been nothing but am abusive bully to tony since she turned up and was FORCED on the team
Magos186 chapter 7 . 10/25/2017
This was absolutely awesome. It always annoyed me how the show never followed up on that. Tony makes references to the plague a bunch of times throughout the series, but jumping in the river in the winter...nothing. I wrote a couple of tags/versions for this ep myself. I didn't make him as sick as you, but I enjoyed your version. I liked the way you did it person by person. Very creative.
Lorraine chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Great story
Robin371 chapter 7 . 6/24/2016
I love this story. It was both sad and cute at the same time.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Great job!
ParkerReid15 chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
oh i loved the story not many stories can make me cry but this one did. i was so worried about Tony and it was good to read that Gibbs finally said thank you, when he never did in the series.
shygirl377 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I soooo loved this! -very,very touching!...wish there was more! Excellent job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
That's completely fine. I love the Gibbs/Tony-father/son relationship that is alluded to but never outright stated in the show, so this is wonderful! Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Though you may have much to learn, Ziva, you will do splendidly, I have no doubt. Well-written, good grammar: an excellent chapter.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Awww, I love the team dynamics. Abby's the best. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
You betcha it would scare Tim. It's not your...well, yes, it sorta is, but it's not completely your fault. It wasn't your fault that some girl got mad enough to get Tony sick with Y-pestis. So the fact that it got this bad wasn't your fault, so don't beat yourself up too bad. I like talking to imaginary people, can you tell? Great chapter, it was well-written.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Oh, Timmy. Is Tony going to be okay? I don't think I've ever read Gibbs this scared. You did a good job with the personalities, I think.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh, poor Tony. Good chapter!