Reviews for Void
Lanny-Sama chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Man this story is an example of what a perfect fanfic is to me. Your pacing makes me green with envy- you get out a lot of information, time passes quickly and believably and it is enjoyable to read!

I know stories that need 100 000 words to tell the story you just told, and I admire you for your talent of keeping it short, well paced and stand-alone. Amazing!
EHSparkwoman chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
This may not be your usual style but I like it! Its sooooo sweet!
Infinitechange chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Interesting and fun
P.A.W.07 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
laughs. Yes, I agree that Starscream was OOC, but the plot idea was too good to really hate the store for that. Well done. It was a quick read and the idea of 'Void' was an excellent one.
Supermoi chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Interesting... I would've never thought of /this/ pairing XD
Koi chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
OH THE FLUFFY OOC~! :D 3
Koi chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
xTheSkyIsFallingx chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
This was very good! It was definitely unusual and I enjoyed it's uniqueness. Awesome story!
xTheSkyIsFallingx chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Hm, I'm beginning to like Lockdown. XD This is getting unbearably interesting; awesome job!
xTheSkyIsFallingx chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Very interesting so far. I like the idea, now that I understand it.
Birdgirl204 chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
This was awesome.
BitterSweetDrug chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
wah! This FF was so great

Well I am not a fan of TFA but as long as I dont have

to see it and just read such nice things I start

to like it (minimal)~!

Most I liked the inner fighting of our poor

Screamer and the struggle with his pasts and his

feelings and his new life...

I also liked how ya did Lockdown.. hrr hrr really

its luv how he acts here and how helpless little Screamer

is... *takes breath* but its sad that its end now :(
ShiTiger chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
That was a sweet ending!
Balrog Roike chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
I like the story and the ending.

Some stories are better with a sad ending but this one deserve a "and they lived happy until the universum exploded" or whatever.

The ending was a litte bit sudden, but really cute and I'm glad Skyfire lied for Nova. But then again, I'm not sure if the Autobots really believe Nova or just want their big friend to be happy.

And Lockdown: I'm still not sure if he was relieved and happy for Screamer or really grumpy about losing his partner.

I think it was the first.

Well, a great story.

BR

PS: Before you start another story, how about finishing "on the courtship of Seekers"? I'm dieing to see TC/Warp VS Screamer.
Cfox chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
I love happy endings. They are a nice change of pace from the doom and gloom of some stories. I like how you endend this on a positive note. I'm sorry there won't be a sequel but thanks again for finishing this story. And congrats on it being your first completed mulit-chapter. I love all your stories and hope you keep on writing.