Reviews for An Angel Knew
GiggaLoop chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
LURVED IT. It was filled with so much detail. The concept was different, and I think you approached it in a realistic fashion. Ugh, makes me feel bad for Tanya though.

CHEERS!
rosesandwolves chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was great, I almost cried. Poor Edward. I also feel sorry for Tanya, she deserves someone who'll love her. But you did a great job conveying the angst.
bonapuella chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This is so sad and so well written. It's a very bittersweet ending; Bella stays with her children and Jake, whom she clearly loves but Edward lives a miserable eternity. And poor poor Tanya. This was incredible-good job!
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Hm.

I liked this. I liked this a lot. The prose was fantastic, the descriptions were great, and you really got Edwards character. The depth this story gives to Tanya is wonderful. Everything about it was amazing.
therisingharvestmoon chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aw noes. Aw... poor Eddys.

It's an interesting concept, Bella not returning to Edward's lovelife but, well, I couldn't care less ITS NOT REAL. Sory, Ive spent a long time with Twilight-psycho today, mmk? But I liked this because it WASNT bella/edward. Mmkay, loves. BTW PLEASE check out my new deviantart page. Just go onto your profile I left you a comment. x and click the button 'watch this deviant'

lubb