Reviews for Christmas Joy and Peace on Earth, Well Sort of
Larry Hotter chapter 7 . 5/9/2011

Very sad story...
Larry Hotter chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Pretty funny story.

Loved the part where he says he can live with the tree if the music is not there, before shoving it into the fireplace!

Larry Hotter chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
WOW! Great emotional chapter!

Really loved this.
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Lovely and cute story.

One thing I dislike, though. This reminded me again, because I saw the same thing in "The Chasm". Hermione calls Ron for Ronald all the time. But in the books she only calls him that, when she is angry with him.

A small thing, but I got reminded and had to mention it.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
Oh, dear. Eileen is in so much fear that she refuses her son entry on Christmas Eve.

Or has she simply given up? What a pity, to have nothing left for her son, or even for herself.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Oh. That last line did it for me. Oh, my, Father Christmas must have gotten that note after all.

I love it!
FirstYear chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
John...since you did not bother to login I have no way of contacting you. I did want to mention that reading the summary is helpful.

No place did I describe this as a Harry/Ginny story. Since the total story...or rather the collection of stories... includes many characters I do change the tag from time to time, but just seeing the tag does not mean it is a 'pairing' only the characers that are included. This site does not have a way to tag multiple characters.
Jarno chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Okay: first of all, you might want to change the section of your story since you put it in H/Hr, yet you write R/Hr and H/G. Put it in either of those sections or none at all.

Most H/Hr shippers don't like R/Hr or H/G ( we prefer our relationships not to be based on fighting or hero worship.)

Second, why would Ron and Hermione be eating soup and crackers for Christmas. Admittedly, Ron is an idiot but Hermione is brilliant and should be able to get a good job. Outside of that, I thought the chapter was interesting though it would have been a better read were it H/Hr
Fernsfairie chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
Uh... wow. Just, wow. That's freaking hilarious!
Fernsfairie chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
*Snorts in laughter* A mini whomping willow? Classic Snape, just classic Snape.
Fernsfairie chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
That's really too much. Bella crashed the party way to many times so Narcissa sent her to Azkaban to wait it out.
Fernsfairie chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
That is so sweet, really. Something so utterly Luna in style.
Fernsfairie chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
God, I love this story. It's really funny and actually plausible.
Fernsfairie chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
A Christmas palm, that's rich! I think that is funny and makes sense. I don't get the Christmas holiday either. But, what's the fun of understanding?
Fernsfairie chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
To many people don't understand that Dudley would mature, and does mature. So i think little pieces like this are good.