Reviews for Rogues' Gallery
kathrynewillis chapter 9 . 8/28
Duane Pierce, great story,hope you finish it,August 28,2016
joe63129 chapter 9 . 5/5
To bad you given up on this story. It was really good. If the reason is writing yourself in a corner and not knowing what to do next. I say rewrite it. If you do I say bring in a few more characters in like Corron and Matrix
Justjenn68 chapter 9 . 3/12
A shame this fic was never finished
Crys chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
Huh. That was a good couple conversations. You're not getting into Baltar's head (crowded as it already is), but that's not necessary quite yet. He's a scientist and supporter of AI. Of course he would be gushing over the datapads and Gate. Soon, he's going to want to reverse engineer the shuttle's engine, sensors, and weapons.

Assuming Iella doesn't gut him ;)

Or, more likely, call in the pshrinks. His behavior is borderline even for the refugees. It'll be throwing all sorts of red flags for former CorSec investigator Wessiri-Antilles.

Anyway, good story. Looking forward to more.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
I just found this one and am sorry to see it was abandoned. You truly captured the characters.
cklammer chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
You write well. The characters are good and the plot and the pace thereof are comfortable.

An enjoyable read. Here is the deal: if you update, I'll review.
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
huh. interesting idea. too bad it seems abandoned.

Good idea to fry almost all the New Republic tech. The Colonial anti-cylon feeling will keep Gate ineffective. That's the only way to prevent this from devolving into "The New Republic comes in and stomps the entiry cylon race into the dirt, taking only 3 casualties in the process"

Janson and Thrace would be quite a pait, wouldn't they? For a very short time.
kalani.gapido chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
I love this story...I know its probably abandonded but i would love to see the Colonials face when they reach Alliance space...Good character developement too
Zeph3r chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
You will continue this story.

I expect an update soon, otherwise I shall be most displeased.
MasterXMaster chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Very good fic. I hope you will continue it.
His Majesty the Emperor chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
As Guest pointed out, Pegasus is bound to make an appearance soon. That is, if you stick that close to what happened in OTL. Cain is bound to cause all kinds of hell if that happened. Imagine if Cain was able to find some Republic world after kidnapping G8 and using him to find her way back into known space. Lord knows what kind of hell she could unleash upon the universe if she got her hands on Galactic level technology. *shivers at the thought*

The Cylons wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell if the Pegasus was retrofitted with turbolasers.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
I wonder if Admiral Cain will show up with the "Pegasus" in one of the next Chapters - might make this entire Situation even more interesting.
MillaTime chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Z95s are one of the first that come to mind for me and R41s they are my two fav fighters :)
the viper/X-wing comparison i didnt know that info and Hobbie was perfect for that. and well done that sounds like something he would have said.

I also agree on the whole no jedi and all. and that is over done. i do like how corran horn was force sensitive but didnt know untill later on in the books. and he didnt decide to become a jedi when luke asked him.

my writings will be more towards the rogues than the wraits reason being with the rogues there was more space than spec ops. my fav book in the series not sure the tite off the top of my head but the rogues get a corellian corvette and retro fit it to hold the TIEs.
anyways good work so far enjoying the story keep it up
Cyrannus chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
more chapters of this excellent story are required