Reviews for You Dont Have to Hide
quoideneufj chapter 27 . 5/17/2011
I really enjoyed this. The short chapters worked for this story. sometimes the POVs were a bit repetitive, but the story was so sweet, I overlooked this with relative ease. Thank you or sharing.
Kriti chapter 26 . 4/28/2011
Oh the story ended on a wonderful note..even though i wish it hadn't so soon! i had a great time reading this and hope we get to read more about Bella, Edward and Lily's adventures :) thank you so much, you did a wonderful job with this!
sophy chapter 26 . 3/27/2011
You did a wonderful job with this story. I enjoyed every chapter of it. You writing is goood!

Thanks for sharing!
vmaale chapter 26 . 3/5/2011
love it
Lilianna Lynn chapter 26 . 2/23/2011
I'm so glad that I came across this sweet gem...I really love the way you developed the characters and the story was very well written. Thanks for giving me such an enjoyable evening reading your lovely story. LILY
annakitwi chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
hi! i read your story and it was wonderful! i hope more people will get to find the story and read it! it was so nice...you did a great job! bb
athome Jo chapter 26 . 1/30/2011
Such a lovely story! Well done ;)
Ishtart chapter 27 . 11/27/2010
Very sweet story
laura lou who chapter 27 . 11/18/2010
That was lovely.
edmom chapter 26 . 11/12/2010
this is one of the nicest, sweetest, wonderful stories i have read in awhile
TwiValleyD chapter 19 . 11/9/2010
*SNIFF* TEARS...I LOVED THIS CHAPTER...POOR EDWARD WAS GOING OUT OF HIS MIND...I LOVED THE FLUFF AT THE END
TwiValleyD chapter 17 . 11/8/2010
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I WAS SO RELIEVED THAT YOU DIDN'T PROLONG THE BREAKUP FOREVER BEFORE EDWARD FOUND OUT ABOUT WHAT LARRY DID. GREAT JOB!
Edward and Bella rule x chapter 27 . 11/6/2010
brilliant i have lost count how many times i have read this story i love it. i love the ending of the story. thank you for writting a wonderfull story and good luck with your other story.

~lydia~
bluemoon255 chapter 26 . 10/31/2010
this story was sweet and beautiful. thanks for your wonderful story
TexasTwilight77 chapter 26 . 10/29/2010
Fell in love with this story, amazing job. ;)
943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »