Reviews for You Dont Have to Hide
twiclare chapter 17 . 6/14/2015
Thank goodness Tanya has finally been honest.
twiclare chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
Oh no!
twiclare chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
Oh dear, that was a sweet but sad goodbye.
twiclare chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
He's such a sweetie, sitting playing cards with Mrs Faye!
iadoretwilight chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
It is GREAT to read a story that is touching AND grammatically correct!
I love Bella's compassion and bravery. And Edward's devotion makes you wish he were yours.
Everything in the story played out perfectly! (Even the with many obstacles that they faced. I'm glad it wasn't all easy for them. Troubles help you appreciate things.)
I hope you will consider writing outtakes or something similar. Just so we know what happens in Lilly's life and whether she finds true love just like her parents.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/2/2015
This story is absolutely AMAZING!
I love the concept of love at first sight; it really makes you believe that matches are made in heaven!
Bella's attitude and Edward's devotion are admirable. I like a story that has a rocky road. It feels closer to reality.
I just wish you would have mentioned how Lilly looked physically! It would have helped to visualize her!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
Sweet story I loved it
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 3/17/2015
Forks is a town of about 3k. There are no high-rise building at all. Nor hospitals or air-strips. The closet Walmart and airstrip [non-jet] is Post Angeles. ;-] You could have GOOGLED it.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 27 . 3/16/2015
Cute story
alemorganx chapter 26 . 3/13/2015
it was a good story ) i hardly ever read stories where edward is an H. Actor but still, im glad i did
alemorganx chapter 27 . 3/13/2015
i was going to start reading it but I see its not completed and its been a while since last update so no. :/
CafeMoCha chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Yeah, my comment got cut off: as I was saying... The grammar! Oh Lordy, it's been so long since I've seen proper grammar! I hope FFnet posts the first half of my review, otherwise this'll look weird. Nevertheless, my heartfelt thanks to the author for posting such a wonderful story.
CafeMoCha chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Oh God, yes. Yes. Yes. Just... so much Yes. I'm going into diabetic shock because of how goddamn sweet this is, and let the records show that I died happy. So very happy. I love you. I love this fic. I love the world. It's like every cherished dream of a closet-romantic come true, all at once. I can't even deal with the feels. I'm just sitting here with a stupid grin on my face and butterflies in my heart and I'm only just into the first quarter of this story. I've no clue if the author will ever see this, but I just had to leave a comment on a story so beautifully expressed and well-written (the
Payton79 chapter 26 . 1/31/2015
I really enjoyed your sweet little story. Thanks for sharing.
beulah2013 chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
Where are the police - why wasn't she questioned?
962 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »