Reviews for Summer Vacation
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 6/30
Gyaaahhhh i need moaww~~ but soo goodd
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 3/13
That was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Ok, I love this.
I was in history class when I got around to reading that last little bit, and my big brother came up behind me and says "I said I'll find you, didn't I?" Scared the fucking shit out of me, had to hide my phone, and I wish you could have heard the squeak I made... I make some weird noises when I get startled.
jowchi chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
that was so cute
Yayyyy grimmy-kun and ichi-kun will live happily ever after now :D
MiniMochi-x chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I don't normally like AU stories, but this one is awesome XD I loved all the GrimmIchi moments of course, and I also liked how Orihime would blush around Ulquiorra, very cute :)
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
There could have been more to that but still liked it.
AhogamiBae chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awwww this was so cute! Teehee! For some reason my favorite part was the volleyball stuff... It was pretty funny how ulqiorra and szayel djdnt even try and Grimm and Ichi were goin at it like crazy and totally pwned them! :3 Love it!
franfran5643 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Fun my Ass!make a sequel please!
Sigery97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved this...I love all your stuff so far
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Cute! XD Such a cute story, love it!
akuroku fan on fire chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
*points finger accusingly at you* you teasing bitch! the ending was just so sudden. you tease! you tease! tease tease tease! TEAASEEEEE! *silently demands more grimmichi from you*
JaegerjaquezLover101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
:D

The ending was perfect~!

I LOVED ITTT
theAlucardLord chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
omg if u continued this story it would b freaking amazing, please consider add to this one
philisnotonfire chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
awww loved it!

awesome work! :D
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Nice! I was a bit disappointed when I didn't get to read that much smutt, but the ending didn't fail to satisfy me. :D Like all your other stories, it was awesome and I do hope you make more. (and possibly a sequel)