Reviews for I'll Be Home For Christmas
Yattanaruto chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
CUUUUTE that's what it is. I'm trying hard to not repeat myself too much in these reviews, but I guess something is better than nothing, huh.
defying3reason chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
this was all kinds of perfect. and maybe i'm just a sadistic voyeur, but it kinda made me want to read remus' reaction when he hears that sirius betrayed james and lily. anyway, you write the angst well. the part where remus hugged sirius' pillow was particularly nicely done, and considering how easy it is to slide into melodrama with this stuff (which you totally did not) you deserve all kinds of pats on the back.

thank you so much for the hours of entertainment your fics are providing me. i don't review nearly enough, sorry 'bout that :/
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Loved it! I know it's not even Christmas but what the hell ;) I will definitely be re-reading in December.

Thanks for posting! I LOVE all of your fics xx
LupinIsABabe chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awww that was gorgeous :) 3
fghdg chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
loved it no tragedy , no deaths just a few tears but turned out they were kinda useless and sirius black and remus lupin are my favourite characters in harry potter series .you did an awesome job for extending the love which probably existed between up the good work
Mih Black chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
very cute :)
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
oh man, i was SO worried there for a minute! you had me pretty freaked out. but it all turned out great and wonderful, of course
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow, Sweet, in other words I LOVED IT! D
Sana Shadow chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wah! So sad! I just...wow. I honestly cried whilst reading this. Poor pups...but it worked out OK in the end! Well...for a while anyways. Anywho, very good. Awesome, actually.
Headcase chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
SQUEE! _

OMG I was just about to cry along with Remus when I thought Sirius wouldnt come back! And I hardly ever cry while reading stories, or even in movies for that matter!

(I will admit though that I did cry when Sirius, and Remus, and Dumbledore, and even Severus died...I think it's just these guys that get to me _)

As usual, you are bril!

xoxo,

Alex.
x9x9x9x9x9xx9 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wow. Very angsty (is that a word?). Like that it takes place when they're 19. I always like to picture them that way. Can you imagine being a fly on the wall? Well yes, I guess you can! Thanks for describing it for the rest of us.
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Even though I knew that Sirius would return I was still very anxious. I could literally feel Remus' desperation.

Great writing, but you should know that by now ;-)
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I'm back! I'm back! Yay - time to catch up on all your - I'm sure - great work. I'm randomly starting with this one.

And it's true that this is not your usual "M", but it does not matter in the slightest - it's soft and slightly angsty, and a brilliant one-shot!

I particularly adore the memories that Remus thinks of. They say so much though they're only a few lines long each. You've done that really well, and even managed to get lots of feelings into those few sentences. I especially love their "I love you"s. They may just be my favourite "Pups-I love you"s - I can just see it happening like that.

Another thing I really liked in this was your portrayal of James. Though he only makes a short appearance, you get across his personality (which I like to think is a somewhat more... joking version of Harry's, but still with the almost stupidly brave trait that Harry also has. James shows that when he goes after Sirius) and he acts like the best friend that he is. It was nice to see him serious and mature, too.

I thought Lily was a little unsupportive, but then, she was in the same situation as Remus, really (Lily becomes a bit of a know-it-all and too mature in quite a few fics, and it was refreshing and a bit more realistic like this, I thought). Also, it gave James a chance to be the mature one. I thought it was qute a poignant moment when he spoke to directly to Remus instead of Lily, and when he asked him to hold her back. It showed trust and understanding between James and Remus, which was great, and not seen often enought in fan fics.

Great fic. It showed off yet another side to your multiple writing abilities.
ihearthpfanfic chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I ALMOST CRIED!

IT WAS SO SAD!

THERE WERE LIKE TEARS IN MY EYES AT THE END

IT WAS LIKE HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME!

AHH!

I LOVED IT!

KEEP WRITING THESE FANTASTIC ONESHOTS!
theherbflower chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
It wasnt horrid. Twas rather good. Happy Christmas.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »