Reviews for Caught
MadMan737 chapter 1 . 10/5
the part when she caught naruto damn if im him i would feel really embraced maybe i wouldn't have enought gut to face her xd but love it
0i0SasuNaruLover0i0 chapter 1 . 7/2
awwwwwww
Bree chapter 1 . 4/30
This is such a great story. It's humorous, heartfelt, sensual, and very erotic. Gawd...the chemistry is perfect and it's just so organic. W/o b.s or Sasuke or the angst. Please I implore you...could you write something else concerning these two or an installment to caught. The is a literal gem. In one short you manage to express what many try to do in 15 chapters. /sighs/ You slay me.

Thank you!
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
this was nice and kinky also
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
That was really good
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Nice little one shot, generally I am not a huge fan of Sakura x Naruto but this is pretty cute/sexy.
la canelle chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I enjoy it, it was good.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I'm really glad the nunekin didn't pop out and attack them. Super glad. Excellent first time :3
St3rfire- serafina chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Good story and lemon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
really good
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
That escalated quickly. Fun read overall though.
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
So this is the first of your stories that I've read, and I've got only one word to describe it: perfect. The way you weave together the chemistry between the two ninja is absolutely beautiful, and the way she loves him just makes my heart ache and tears fall. (Really, they did). I really hope to see more from you, because you're such an awesome writer!
mslegend92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
that is every guys fantasy right there. it'd hardly ever happen in real life but a good read nonetheless.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That was awesome and perfect. Loved it!
erens chapter 1 . 5/17/2014