Reviews for Not as it seems
Fredrickson the 96th chapter 13 . 7/5
Wha-... WHAT?! WHY?! NO! I REFUSE!
...Seriously, up to chapter 12 everything was great! The story had its ups and downs in terms of atmosphere and despite the medeocre writing it was still very much enjoyable to read due to the story itself! But chapter 13... wow, man... You made that mood go from bright to dark to pitch black in just a few lines! And to top it all off you simply left it there, not continuing! It was obvious that you liked writing this story since you even made a little one-shot lemmon about Shirous and Arturias night between chapters 11 and 12! So why leave this story open with such a bitter end to it?! Ugh... to all those who are checking out this review before reading... do yourself the favour and end it at chapter 12... It's better that way, trust me...

*SPOILER WARING! DON'T CONTINUE READING IF YOU WANT TO READ THE STORY YOURSELF!*

Okay... Chapter 13... Damn, that is a piece of work... Alright -
1st point:
Everything that happened so far was just destroyed with this last chapter! I mean, seriously! Shriou already almost died twice, he had that night with Arturia and she is (likely) pregnant, Shirou promised Arturia not to die and leave her behind alone! And then what? He got decapatated?! Just like that he died?! After all that?!

2nd point:
Hardly any of the characters even cared about Shirous death! At least not as much as they should! Rin watched her best friend getting his bloody head cut off and his body turning limp! Sure, she collapsed! But no tears at all, and mere moments afterwards she analizes the spell Morgan used to use it on her own as if nothing happened, her mind totally fine! Illya broke down crying, but also mere moments afterwards was telling Rin the story of her origins as if reading a book! Damit, the very person that made all of them come together in the first place, the person that was the bond between each of them, just died a horrible death! THEY SHOULD CARE, GOD DAMIT!

3rd point:
Of course Arturia was the one person you'd expect to show a reaction to Shriou dying right in front of her... The most expected reaction being completely oblivious to what just happened and after realizing it simply losing all of her reasons for living, falling into despair. Having her consumed by rage also is not completely unexpected... But her growing freaking claws and fangs? Even attacking her friends in blind rage? REALLY?! And then there is that supposed 'explaination' for this happening... The very last line of this chapter...
-"The truth is I am Arturia's mother." Arveia revealed.-
Okay, I get that Arturia has dragon blood inside of her and that it may very well even come from Arveia. BUT! If she knew that already, her whole behavior towards Arturia (considering her a friend and all) and even the knowledge she seemed to have about her before just doesn't match! Arveia is contradicting herself! She said she first met her when Artuira herself went to kill her! Then acting all "buddy'o'pal" on her! It just doesn't fit at all!

...Some of those mistakes would be rediculously difficult to correct in my eyes, had you have continued. But since you didn't it just makes this all the worse...
I'm just really sad that you destroyed this wonderful story with this last chapter and on top of that discontinued it... :(
Fredrickson the 96th chapter 1 . 7/2
"I'm sorry, Shirou."
No offense... but using that exact term so unbelievably often just left it devoid of any emotion in the end... Try not to repeat yourself so often. Also try to avoid ending every single line they speak with something like "he said" or "she asked" and the like. It's just making it look like you were reading down some kind of list. It's just a few tweaks to improve your writing. ;)
zach chapter 13 . 3/2
ayyyyyy another dead fuckin' story
Zach chapter 13 . 2/7
Congratulations! Another dead story! You just earned the medal "Another Dead Story"
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2016
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i beg you :{
DudeWhathappend chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
It's been 6 years since you last updated this. When the fuck are going to continue?
Another Otaku chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
OMAGAWDOMAGAWDOMAGAWDOMAGAWDOMAGAWDOMAGAWDOMAGAWDOMAGAWDOMAGAWDOMAGAWDOMAGAWDOMAGAWD... THE FIRST PART...
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
...uhh...sooo...so much for Igraine being her mother? LOL?
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
no men, no, EA not cant be recaplicating and the same thing about excalibur, shirou cant call excalibur, fool
epiclink8480 chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
HOW… COULD… YOU… KILL… SHIROU! I will kill you! (metaphorically) nice plot twist at the end though.
Katherine Baskerville chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
Whoa, this is quite a story. I didn't expect you to kill Shirou though. I'm kinda getting confused though on how Kotomine managed to defy the laws of time and space.

By the way, please update soon!
fsnlover22 chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
when is the chapter 14?

I really can't wait I want to know the next!

Pleasefinish it please.. please... please..
TLoZTFH i'm too lazy to login chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
The part where the dragon says, "You are crunchy and taste good with ketchup," Made me lol so hard! I thought I was one of the only ones who knew about that!
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 5/2/2011