Reviews for Not as it seems
DudeWhathappend chapter 13 . 7/25
It's been 6 years since you last updated this. When the fuck are going to continue?
Another Otaku chapter 12 . 7/20
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 13 . 7/11 much for Igraine being her mother? LOL?
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
no men, no, EA not cant be recaplicating and the same thing about excalibur, shirou cant call excalibur, fool
epiclink8480 chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
HOW… COULD… YOU… KILL… SHIROU! I will kill you! (metaphorically) nice plot twist at the end though.
Katherine Baskerville chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
Whoa, this is quite a story. I didn't expect you to kill Shirou though. I'm kinda getting confused though on how Kotomine managed to defy the laws of time and space.

By the way, please update soon!
fsnlover22 chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
when is the chapter 14?

I really can't wait I want to know the next!

Pleasefinish it please.. please... please..
TLoZTFH i'm too lazy to login chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
The part where the dragon says, "You are crunchy and taste good with ketchup," Made me lol so hard! I thought I was one of the only ones who knew about that!
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
Very Cool Story
nanohaxfate chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Wa. Got to be careful with someone like Devil Rin. Hehe
nanohaxfate chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
Please continue ur fate stay night fanfiction. It is very interesting
nanohaxfate chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Keep up the good work
hignum chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
I hope u finish this story coz I really hope that Shiro didn't really die! I don't want poor Arturia to sad and alone! I like how you use history and relate it to this. Really great work! Hope u finish this story soon! all the best!
hi ya chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
this story is taking a lot of unexpected twists it's a little overwhelming to tell da truth. but any plz continue soon )
DemonRaily chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
I understood that this story was starting to slowly die from the moment the dragon joined, but the last line in this chapter was a finishing blow to it, now it's officially killed...

R.I.P. "Not as it seems" we will miss you T.T