Reviews for A Magnet Hung in a Hardware Shop
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
roflmao
zamzowwow chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
And I thought Neo's pairs were wrong Ron, Drakan AND Rufus? OH GOD GET THE IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD!
Gomro Morskopp chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That took a nasty turn; at least it's a funny nasty turn. When will people learn to leave love potions alone?
TheRedKommie chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
WRONGSICK!

But I liked how you led up to it.
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
So Shego obviously knows the effects of the drink. So now I wonder if they wouldn't go after the remaining cans for personal use?

As always very well written and a great story.

Thanks for the share.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Left me with a smile...is there such a thing as a smile of horror?
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh my.

Read you later.

Okay good odd story. But that ending with Ron/Drakken I exepcted to read Rufus screaming. Hahah.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
KiY,

First, I need to apologize for not reviewing earlier. I have been in Tampa for the last week-and-a-half, attempting to find a job here.

Second, I did add this to Favorites...if only because I need a good indicator of just how sick and wrong 'Sick-and-Wrong' can be.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Another tale of Shego saving Kim from a terrible fate, surely she'd have died when she got her faculties back. And what was Shego's previous experience with the philtre?

And the ending! Rufus/Ed really is a new one, but RufEdRokken...that seriously is off the wall. Gotta love a crack pairing!

Then you wonder what Kim and Shego will do while they wait for the fumes to dissipate...Tch, isn't it ludicrous how the fans believe you just have to put them in a small room together and they'll be all over each other?
creativetoo chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
LOL! OMG! That was hilarious. Thanks for writing great stories, whether long or short. :)
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I'm wondering if this is going to be a one-shot. It's in the perfect place if it is, because the imagination can fill in the blank ending there easily. And I can't imagine what you'd do to continue this, unless Drakken got an idea for using the potion, even though I doubt he'd still be interested in really using it or whatever. However, I do think that it was entertaining the way Shego saved Kim from that, probably more of a reaction born out of whatever events transpired to the other five cans. Anyway, thanks for posting this. It was really quite good!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
So sick, so wrong, so danged funny!

As tributes go, this one is tops KiY. I have to control my laughter so that I don't have to explain to my wife what is so funny.
don redmond chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I love it. Nobody ends up with anybody or at least anybody they want.
Captain IT chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
SEE? This what you get for hanging around that chat room with Neo.

Keep it KP real

Captain IT
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
"Mistah Ed - he dead!"

That was wonderful. I've only seen "The Sorcerer" once, and "Patience" not at all, but have read the libretto. Very appropriate title, too.