Reviews for Innocence Regained
RedDragen chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Man I can't wait to see what you do next
KaiiDee23 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
WOW this is soo gripping! just one question though, do dean and sam have a like mind connection or like can hear eachothers thoughts?
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Great final chapter. Loved how Dean took comfort from Sammy until he learned to trust John again. And things may not be totally back to normal but they are heading in the right direction.

Interesting start to the next story but this time Hartingdon may have bitten off more than he can chew as Dean and Sam aren't innocent children any more but have the skills of hunters both with hand to hand combat and with weapons.
Thorny Hedge chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
I am SO ready for the sequel!
nurplegirl chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Great story. Poor Dean. Loving little Sammy. Thanks for teasing us with the next chapter in the book. I hope you update real soon. I hate sitting on the edge of my chair!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Awesome ending to the story Shelley and I am so happy that John finlly got Deanie to accept him . But OMG...You already have me hooked with the sequel-I sure hope you are working on t now. Dean ans Sam arwen't those scared little kids anymore so Hartington is in for a urprise!

Can't wait for the sequel to begin!
riquitv chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
thanks for the story! and this new one, Innocence Implied, sounds great, more hurtDean! i hope :)
fireball1012 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
please hurry with the update dieing ti find out whats going to happen. loved it great story
rodney215 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Dean and Sammy break my heart. Loved the end of the story although I admit I would have loved to have seen more of Dean and Sammy's recovery. But I can't wait for the sequel. Great job on this story...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
great
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Wow what an emotional chjapter. At least Sammy spotted his Deanie and the boys are back togwther again. Now if only they can get Dean to remember who he is and how much he loves his family.

Awesome chapter Shelley!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
great
rodney215 chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
Poor wee Sam and wee Dean. They've been through so much in their short lives. Glad they got Dean back. Love being Bobby and Pastor Jim being there for John and the boys.
RedDragen chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more. I really hope Dean will be okay.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
Great that for once luck went the Winchester's way as what was the coincidence of them all eating in the same diner as Harrison and Dean. And trust little Sammy to be the one to know Dean was there and to go see him.

How awful for them all to have to watch Harrison shoot Sammy, the paedophile was very lucky to get away with his life and be taken off by the police as there was more than one person there who would have liked to tear him limb from limb.

Poor Dean, so traumatised and still suffering from the effects of the drugs he'd been injected with, but trust him to go over to Sammy's cot and snuggle down with him when the youngest Winchester started crying out in his sleep for 'Deanie'. It may be a difficult and hard road to get Dean back to his normal state of mind but Sammy is going to be the one to do it, with his child's innocence and love for his brother.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »